Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Victory is !+$@+$$ mine... damn this took FOREVER to find.

You know what to do if you want the link.

EDIT: - go to http://twitter.com/chumspot1 (not me)

Twitter search is amazing again.
pimp.gif
appreciate it

I'm watching it now and was Namath serious letting his daughter dress like that to camp? Shorts in her ##% as that tiny polo shirt.

I'm watching it now and was Namath serious letting his daughter dress like that to camp? Shorts in her ##% as that tiny polo shirt.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

I'm watching it now and was Namath serious letting his daughter dress like that to camp? Shorts in her *#* as that tiny polo shirt.

this IS joe namath dog
laugh.gif

strugg-all-ing
roll.gif

I'm watching it now and was Namath serious letting his daughter dress like that to camp? Shorts in her *#* as that tiny polo shirt.

this IS joe namath dog
laugh.gif

strugg-all-ing
roll.gif

Son, it's Joe Namath
laugh.gif
. Not to mention, I'm pretty sure his daughters are tricks. The younger one got knocked up when she was 16 and got caught with 200 grams of weed and bottles of Captain Morgan
laugh.gif

Son, it's Joe Namath
laugh.gif
. Not to mention, I'm pretty sure his daughters are tricks. The younger one got knocked up when she was 16 and got caught with 200 grams of weed and bottles of Captain Morgan
laugh.gif

im going to the pre-season game Monday

Just saw my season tickets the other day.

The Ravens ticket is a special ticket for Season Ticket Holders. nothing special but it was still pretty cool.

im going to the pre-season game Monday

Just saw my season tickets the other day.

The Ravens ticket is a special ticket for Season Ticket Holders. nothing special but it was still pretty cool.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Son, it's Joe Namath
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and his other daughter, the one on hard knocks, was accused of being a home wrecker
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Son, it's Joe Namath
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and his other daughter, the one on hard knocks, was accused of being a home wrecker
laugh.gif
devil.gif

kellen clemens with the snowflake
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

team looks loose, hope they handle biz this year starting tomorrow ......

kellen clemens with the snowflake
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

team looks loose, hope they handle biz this year starting tomorrow ......

After the first episode of Hard Knocks...
from Adam Schefter's twitter.

Fact: After watching Hard Knocks last night, players are texting their agents this morning that they want to go play for Rex Ryan.

After the first episode of Hard Knocks...
from Adam Schefter's twitter.

Fact: After watching Hard Knocks last night, players are texting their agents this morning that they want to go play for Rex Ryan.

Back
Top Bottom