Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

no Jets logo on midfield this year.....Giants didn't want to mess with the turf every week after the Hixon injury

no Jets logo on midfield this year.....Giants didn't want to mess with the turf every week after the Hixon injury

they cussed quite a bit i thought...at least rex did
laugh.gif

Even though it's premium cable, some things are edited if it airs during the day because kids could be watching.
FYI - If you have Comcast, you can order HBO for $10/month for 6 months. I just subscribed last night.

I heard about it on another forum and it worked. Didn't even have threaten about moving to DirecTV.
laugh.gif

Even though it's premium cable, some things are edited if it airs during the day because kids could be watching.
FYI - If you have Comcast, you can order HBO for $10/month for 6 months. I just subscribed last night.

I heard about it on another forum and it worked. Didn't even have threaten about moving to DirecTV.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nothing gets edited no matter what time they show it. i've seen hard knocks before at 10 am and it was still the same ......

rex's speech in the beginning had me ready to throw some pads on, proceed with the old guy jokes .....
laugh.gif

nothing gets edited no matter what time they show it. i've seen hard knocks before at 10 am and it was still the same ......

rex's speech in the beginning had me ready to throw some pads on, proceed with the old guy jokes .....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Yea but a 10 year 160 million is ridiculous. 10 years 120 million is more than enough for him IMO. If they do give him the first contract they should backload it heavily because there's no way he deserves that much money when he's 31-33 when his skills will diminish greatly.

It was 12/160. The Jets are only offering 10/120.

16 a year? Cmon now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Yea but a 10 year 160 million is ridiculous. 10 years 120 million is more than enough for him IMO. If they do give him the first contract they should backload it heavily because there's no way he deserves that much money when he's 31-33 when his skills will diminish greatly.

It was 12/160. The Jets are only offering 10/120.

16 a year? Cmon now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Victory is !+$@+$$ mine... damn this took FOREVER to find.

You know what to do if you want the link.

EDIT: - go to http://twitter.com/chumspot1 (not me)

Twitter search is amazing again.
Good looks
pimp.gif

Can't believe it was this hard to find online.  Entourage episodes are usually posted like an hour after it airs.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Victory is !+$@+$$ mine... damn this took FOREVER to find.

You know what to do if you want the link.

EDIT: - go to http://twitter.com/chumspot1 (not me)

Twitter search is amazing again.
Good looks
pimp.gif

Can't believe it was this hard to find online.  Entourage episodes are usually posted like an hour after it airs.

Back
Top Bottom