Official 2010 NY Jets Season Thread 11-5 : this one hurts ............

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

Im surprised this thread isnt at least 50 pages by now with all the new jet fans.

your not even a jet fan though
indifferent.gif

Hard Knocks was great last night.

Cant wait to go Monday Night. I have not even had a chance to go to my parents and open up my season ticket package yet. lol.

Hard Knocks was great last night.

Cant wait to go Monday Night. I have not even had a chance to go to my parents and open up my season ticket package yet. lol.

1st show was
pimp.gif

LT looks hungry, the offense overall is gonna be much better

so amped for the season to start already ..........

1st show was
pimp.gif

LT looks hungry, the offense overall is gonna be much better

so amped for the season to start already ..........

i like how tannenbaum (sp) is handling the revis situation. he's so right too when he talks about how revis is under contract for 3 years, just go forward and try and work on it next year. much respect for not caving. stuff like that pisses me off. it's one thing if it's his last year under contract, but 3 years left? c'mon now

i like how tannenbaum (sp) is handling the revis situation. he's so right too when he talks about how revis is under contract for 3 years, just go forward and try and work on it next year. much respect for not caving. stuff like that pisses me off. it's one thing if it's his last year under contract, but 3 years left? c'mon now

just want this revis @!$! over with.

that john conner kid looks like he can be a player. dude looks like a tree stump.

just want this revis @!$! over with.

that john conner kid looks like he can be a player. dude looks like a tree stump.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Agreed, but the fact that he will be paid like $1 mil next year really irks him. 
He wants guaranteed money, because let's say something happens this season (God forbid), he doesn't want to be another cast-off... ala Leon Washington.

That situation really opened his eyes, therefore he wants a new contract now.

The fact that it's been said that the Jets and Revis are $40 million dollars apart is really scary.

Question, any links to watch this episode? I am dying to watch it.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Agreed, but the fact that he will be paid like $1 mil next year really irks him. 
He wants guaranteed money, because let's say something happens this season (God forbid), he doesn't want to be another cast-off... ala Leon Washington.

That situation really opened his eyes, therefore he wants a new contract now.

The fact that it's been said that the Jets and Revis are $40 million dollars apart is really scary.

Question, any links to watch this episode? I am dying to watch it.

Yea but a 10 year 160 million is ridiculous. 10 years 120 million is more than enough for him IMO. If they do give him the first contract they should backload it heavily because there's no way he deserves that much money when he's 31-33 when his skills will diminish greatly.

Yea but a 10 year 160 million is ridiculous. 10 years 120 million is more than enough for him IMO. If they do give him the first contract they should backload it heavily because there's no way he deserves that much money when he's 31-33 when his skills will diminish greatly.

Revis is really bugging asking for quarterback money....I give him no more than 10 year, 135 million...Even that is ridiculous.

Revis is really bugging asking for quarterback money....I give him no more than 10 year, 135 million...Even that is ridiculous.

its on again right now, why dont they cuss? its on HBO. if i remember, i thought they cussed in the last seasons.

its on again right now, why dont they cuss? its on HBO. if i remember, i thought they cussed in the last seasons.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

IDK why they're not cussing now, but they cussed last night. Half of Rex's speech would be cut off if there was no cussing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

IDK why they're not cussing now, but they cussed last night. Half of Rex's speech would be cut off if there was no cussing
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom