**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I would've been heated if that trade went through...
word +**# is disrespectful to lowball that much. walsh shoulda countered and said you cant have anthony randolph...but u can have AR (Andy Rautins)
pimp.gif

dudes actin like when they call the knicks front office zeke is the one pickin up the phone

word +**# is disrespectful to lowball that much. walsh shoulda countered and said you cant have anthony randolph...but u can have AR (Andy Rautins)
pimp.gif

dudes actin like when they call the knicks front office zeke is the one pickin up the phone

Toney was born with an ice grill on. anyone have a picture of him with a smile on his face?

MOZGOV Article in NY TIMES

By PETE THAMEL
Published: September 4, 2010

Mozgov, 24, is an athletic 7-foot-1 late bloomer whose performance for Russia during pool play at the world championships has been one of the surprises of the tournament. Coming off the bench behind the former Kansas star Sasha Kaun, Mozgov scored 18 points in Russia’s victory over Greece on Thursday, has averaged 11.8 points over all and has helped lead a Russian team without any N.B.A. players to a 4-1 record. “You can’t teach what he has — body, size and athletic ability,

Toney was born with an ice grill on. anyone have a picture of him with a smile on his face?

By PETE THAMEL

Mozgov, 24, is an athletic 7-foot-1 late bloomer whose performance for Russia during pool play at the world championships has been one of the surprises of the tournament. Coming off the bench behind the former Kansas star Sasha Kaun, Mozgov scored 18 points in Russia’s victory over Greece on Thursday, has averaged 11.8 points over all and has helped lead a Russian team without any N.B.A. players to a 4-1 record. “You can’t teach what he has — body, size and athletic ability,

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

pimp.gif

word i hate how %@@%%+%%+%##* wont take our offers seriously/ try to lowball us. Just because all these players that have bad relationships with their teams want to come here GMs/owners get pissed off at us like we are tampering and try to +$%@ with us. Like its not our fault, hop off our %#%*#+! nuts. AR for Rudy?? +%%%! keep %#%*#+! Rudy, and good luck getting a 1st rounder for him which you never will
smh.gif
smh.gif

and what did JPZ post that everyone is BUGGING about. i came in late and its all edited now
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

pimp.gif

word i hate how %@@%%+%%+%##* wont take our offers seriously/ try to lowball us. Just because all these players that have bad relationships with their teams want to come here GMs/owners get pissed off at us like we are tampering and try to +$%@ with us. Like its not our fault, hop off our %#%*#+! nuts. AR for Rudy?? +%%%! keep %#%*#+! Rudy, and good luck getting a 1st rounder for him which you never will
smh.gif
smh.gif

and what did JPZ post that everyone is BUGGING about. i came in late and its all edited now
nerd.gif

Alan Hahn of Newsday writes that the previous report involving a rumored three-way trade between the Trail Blazers, Knicks and Pacers was not accurate.

The Pacers offered to send the pick for Anthony Randolph but the Blazers were not involved in the proposed deal.

Knicks' president Donnie Walsh declined the offer.

Via Newsday

New York Knicks, Portland Trail Blazers, Indiana Pacers

http://realgm.com/src_wir...ut_blazers_not_involved/

interesting...

Alan Hahn of Newsday writes that the previous report involving a rumored three-way trade between the Trail Blazers, Knicks and Pacers was not accurate.

The Pacers offered to send the pick for Anthony Randolph but the Blazers were not involved in the proposed deal.

Knicks' president Donnie Walsh declined the offer.

Via Newsday

New York Knicks, Portland Trail Blazers, Indiana Pacers

http://realgm.com/src_wir...ut_blazers_not_involved/

interesting...

Originally Posted by DubA169

By PETE THAMEL

Originally Posted by DubA169

By PETE THAMEL

Back
Top Bottom