**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

That jacket is disgusting. A Knicks varsity would be nice with a black body, blue sleeves, and orange/black accents.

that jacket woulda been piff back in 04
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

That jacket is disgusting. A Knicks varsity would be nice with a black body, blue sleeves, and orange/black accents.

nba%20308%20kni.png

Crack!!

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

nba%20308%20kni.png

Crack!!

Damn I was just thinking of the white one with the orange blue stripes at the top of the shoulders, at the bottom and the cuffs, and Knicks on the front.

I'd need to see the real version of the black one.

Damn I was just thinking of the white one with the orange blue stripes at the top of the shoulders, at the bottom and the cuffs, and Knicks on the front.

I'd need to see the real version of the black one.

Yea, that second one is nice, but like Zik said, gotta see in person. I was thinking more along these lines...

1703912969.jpg

Just add the Knicks logo on the chest, 2012 'chip logo on sleeve, etc.
pimp.gif

Yea, that second one is nice, but like Zik said, gotta see in person. I was thinking more along these lines...

1703912969.jpg

Just add the Knicks logo on the chest, 2012 'chip logo on sleeve, etc.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

[h2]Have you spoken with Mike D’Antoni?[/h2]
TM: Yes. I went to dinner with him and he’s agood guy in my opinion. I don’t know how he’s going to beon the court, but he’s tough. He told me “Please,don’t be lazy

Originally Posted by DubA169

[h2]Have you spoken with Mike D’Antoni?[/h2]
TM: Yes. I went to dinner with him and he’s agood guy in my opinion. I don’t know how he’s going to beon the court, but he’s tough. He told me “Please,don’t be lazy

it is a big dirty city. OUR big dirty city.

16 Points, 7 Rebounds, 1 Steal, 0 Blocks, 3 Turnovers, 4 Fouls
6/9 from the field, 4/6 from the line.

next russia plays USA

it is a big dirty city. OUR big dirty city.

16 Points, 7 Rebounds, 1 Steal, 0 Blocks, 3 Turnovers, 4 Fouls
6/9 from the field, 4/6 from the line.

next russia plays USA

Back
Top Bottom