**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

[table][tr][td][h1]I mean I'd post highlights like that too if my decade resembled this...

New York Knicks Records Year by Year:[/h1]
[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]Regular Season [/td][td]Playoffs[/td][/tr][tr][td]Season[/td][td]City[/td][td]W[/td][td]L[/td][td]%[/td][td]Division Position[/td][td]W[/td][td]L[/td][td]%[/td][td]Performance[/td][/tr][tr][td]2009-10[/td][td]New York[/td][td]29[/td][td]53[/td][td].354[/td][td]3rd[/td][td]Atlantic Division[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]DNQ[/td][/tr][tr][td]2008-09[/td][td]New York[/td][td]32[/td][td]50[/td][td].390[/td][td]5th[/td][td]Atlantic Division[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]DNQ[/td][/tr][tr][td]2007-08[/td][td]New York[/td][td]23[/td][td]59[/td][td].280[/td][td]5th[/td][td]Atlantic Division[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]DNQ[/td][/tr][tr][td]2006-07[/td][td]New York[/td][td]33[/td][td]49[/td][td].402[/td][td]4th[/td][td]Atlantic Division[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]DNQ[/td][/tr][tr][td]2005-06[/td][td]New York[/td][td]23[/td][td]59[/td][td].280[/td][td]5th[/td][td]Atlantic Division[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]DNQ[/td][/tr][tr][td]2004-05 [/td][td]New York [/td][td]33 [/td][td]49 [/td][td].402 [/td][td]4th [/td][td]Atlantic Division [/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]DNQ[/td][/tr][tr][td]2003-04 [/td][td]New York [/td][td]39 [/td][td]43 [/td][td].476 [/td][td]3rd [/td][td]Atlantic Division [/td][td]0 [/td][td]4 [/td][td].000 [/td][td]Lost East Conf 1st Rd [/td][/tr][tr][td]2002-03 [/td][td]New York [/td][td]37 [/td][td]45 [/td][td].451 [/td][td]5th [/td][td]Atlantic Division [/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]DNQ[/td][/tr][tr][td]2001-02 [/td][td]New York [/td][td]30 [/td][td]52 [/td][td].366 [/td][td]7th [/td][td]Atlantic Division [/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]-[/td][td]DNQ[/td][/tr][/table]​

Y'all haven't been .500 this entire decade bro's... Haven't come close since 03... Low Key, y'all are like the Raiders.
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude, it's not really our fault. I really blame last decade to Isiah. Jerome James and Jeffries were each getting $6M a yr. Curry $9M

Look at the contracts we had at a point

Stephon Marbury ($42M over the next two years)
Steven Francis ($33,620,000 over the next 2 years)
Malik Rose ($14,748,750 over the next two years)

He was just signing and trading and it was getting worse.

Walsh came over shipped out all contracts and this season is the first time we actually built a roster. And we're pretty good if you consider that we got all of these players just this offseason.

Spoiler [+]
I'm going to the XMas game vs Chicago.. We're gonna spank you
indifferent.gif

I'm gonna smile when Gallo hit the buzzer beater on Deng, Rose and Noah. Look for me in the crowd

Dude, it's not really our fault. I really blame last decade to Isiah. Jerome James and Jeffries were each getting $6M a yr. Curry $9M

Walsh came over shipped out all contracts and this season is the first time we actually built a roster. And we're pretty good if you consider that we got all of these players just this offseason.

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

I'm gonna smile when Gallo hit the buzzer beater on Deng, Rose and Noah. Look for me in the crowd

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

that all sounded correct until the bottom.....you guys just got to a point where anyone outside of NY honestly wants to watch your games...before if you saw NY in primetime it was cuz someone was dropping 45+ on your head........bulls will slap aroung NY in the x-mas game & just like the other knick fan P.Y.M.W.Y.M.I. fam

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

that all sounded correct until the bottom.....you guys just got to a point where anyone outside of NY honestly wants to watch your games...before if you saw NY in primetime it was cuz someone was dropping 45+ on your head........bulls will slap aroung NY in the x-mas game & just like the other knick fan P.Y.M.W.Y.M.I. fam

Ill put up 50 windycity, Paypal the day after Christmas... ill be cop some knicks shirts with your money... QUOTE ME

Ill put up 50 windycity, Paypal the day after Christmas... ill be cop some knicks shirts with your money... QUOTE ME

Originally Posted by nightruans

ill grab some kush with your $50

Originally Posted by nightruans

ill grab some kush with your $50

We're gonna get a W over you guys this offseason. I'm sure

AR said we're gonna get a W over Miami.. should I believe him?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

if you have to ask.......

grin.gif
laugh.gif

if you have to ask.......

Back
Top Bottom