**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Bury.jpg

laugh.gif

Ok, I'm going to play mediation. We need a referee for this. 

I mean it's only right. I'm naturally in the middle of this..
Spoiler [+]
fr32.png

tongue.gif
 jk

Ok, I'm going to play mediation. We need a referee for this. 

I mean it's only right. I'm naturally in the middle of this..
Spoiler [+]
fr32.png

tongue.gif
 jk

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

I'm hearing AR might start at Center.. between him and Mozgov. Not Turiaf
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
like the sound of this.

nothing against Turiaf, i like him and i think hell be great. But i like him more as energy off the bench and id rather AR or Mozgov start because of their potential. Plus Ronny's not as tall.

i mean a lineup of Ray/Will/Gallo/Stat/AR would be OD athletic. And Timofey is intriguing because if he can run the floor and be a defensive force with his size, i mean that is EXACTLY what we have been looking for at the 5, especially with Amare at the 4. We have been looking for a player like that for years and from what ive been hearing Timofey may be our answer so im intrigued to see him play and i wouldnt mind him starting. But at the same time im crazy over AR's potential and any way we can start him, Gallo, and Will togethe im down for. Can you say matchup problems?

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

I'm hearing AR might start at Center.. between him and Mozgov. Not Turiaf
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
like the sound of this.

nothing against Turiaf, i like him and i think hell be great. But i like him more as energy off the bench and id rather AR or Mozgov start because of their potential. Plus Ronny's not as tall.

i mean a lineup of Ray/Will/Gallo/Stat/AR would be OD athletic. And Timofey is intriguing because if he can run the floor and be a defensive force with his size, i mean that is EXACTLY what we have been looking for at the 5, especially with Amare at the 4. We have been looking for a player like that for years and from what ive been hearing Timofey may be our answer so im intrigued to see him play and i wouldnt mind him starting. But at the same time im crazy over AR's potential and any way we can start him, Gallo, and Will togethe im down for. Can you say matchup problems?

Agreed.

I know he might not be the best candidate right now, but I would like seeing a lot of AR at center, at least to see if it works.

Agreed.

I know he might not be the best candidate right now, but I would like seeing a lot of AR at center, at least to see if it works.

Knicks Fans & DISH Subscribers:

MSG Networks' agreement with DISH Network expired at midnight last night, meaning that if you are a DISH subscriber, you will not be able to watch MSG Network's exclusive live coverage of the new-look New York Knicks, along with other great MSG and MSG Plus programming, including coverage of the New York Rangers, New Jersey Devils, New York Islanders and Buffalo Sabres as well as other award-winning programming on both networks. Five-time All-Star Amar'e Stoudemire makes his Knicks debut this Sunday on MSG Network in a preseason game in Milan, Italy, and the team's first regular season game is only weeks away, on October 27th against the Toronto Raptors. To ensure that you don't miss any of the action, we encourage all of our viewers who have DISH Network to switch providers.

For more information and a complete list of television providers in your area that carry MSG Plus and MSG please call 1-877-616-4MSG or visit IWANTMSG.com.

For the official press release, click here.

indifferent.gif

Knicks Fans & DISH Subscribers:

MSG Networks' agreement with DISH Network expired at midnight last night, meaning that if you are a DISH subscriber, you will not be able to watch MSG Network's exclusive live coverage of the new-look New York Knicks, along with other great MSG and MSG Plus programming, including coverage of the New York Rangers, New Jersey Devils, New York Islanders and Buffalo Sabres as well as other award-winning programming on both networks. Five-time All-Star Amar'e Stoudemire makes his Knicks debut this Sunday on MSG Network in a preseason game in Milan, Italy, and the team's first regular season game is only weeks away, on October 27th against the Toronto Raptors. To ensure that you don't miss any of the action, we encourage all of our viewers who have DISH Network to switch providers.

For more information and a complete list of television providers in your area that carry MSG Plus and MSG please call 1-877-616-4MSG or visit IWANTMSG.com.

For the official press release, click here.

indifferent.gif

Carmelo Anthony isn’t used to hearing anything that isn’t unbridled adulation. That’s why the events that took place on Thursday night at the 1st Bank Center in Broomfield sounded so strange.

Anthony – and other Nuggets and Broncos players – were in the house to watch WEC 51, which was also being broadcast on Versus. The arena video boards had a television feed, and when the camera settled on Anthony… the boos rained down.

Anthony told the Nuggets twitter site today: “First time in my life I’ve been booed.

Back
Top Bottom