**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Something about this team is off.

how do you formulate that opinion after one preseason game? dudes couldn't even sleep properly

how do you formulate that opinion after one preseason game? dudes couldn't even sleep properly

Originally Posted by DubA169

Lol what was it a 6 hr difference?
sick.gif
.. Even their practice was bad like i heard. But there's 11 new players and this is the first game they've played together. Gotta consider that

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

thanks for the highlights yeeupp
No problemo

Originally Posted by DubA169

Lol what was it a 6 hr difference?
sick.gif
.. Even their practice was bad like i heard. But there's 11 new players and this is the first game they've played together. Gotta consider that

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

thanks for the highlights yeeupp
No problemo

Some real cringe-worthy moments from the Milan game, but I'm still excited by a lot of it. This team's still raw.

laugh.gif
at Boozer's hand though. Karma's a %+%%% Seymour.

Some real cringe-worthy moments from the Milan game, but I'm still excited by a lot of it. This team's still raw.

laugh.gif
at Boozer's hand though. Karma's a %+%%% Seymour.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

^Relax, it's only 1 GAME... In the PRE-SEASON at that.

i'm gonna re-emphasize that
laugh.gif

they're not back until I see them knocking people down on the floor in a meaningful playoff game.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

^Relax, it's only 1 GAME... In the PRE-SEASON at that.

i'm gonna re-emphasize that
laugh.gif

they're not back until I see them knocking people down on the floor in a meaningful playoff game.

Back
Top Bottom