**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Didnt watch the game, but im reading good things.

And Will's always had that problem of just standing by the 3 point line, when hes not even that great of a shooter. I could never get over how many opportunity he has to drive in each game
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Didnt watch the game, but im reading good things.

And Will's always had that problem of just standing by the 3 point line, when hes not even that great of a shooter. I could never get over how many opportunity he has to drive in each game
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I didn't see Will doing that today though. Some of ya need to remember that he was injured last season too..

Amare Stoudemire scored 32 points inhis first game.

Gallinari finished with 24 points,including five 3-pointers, and seven rebounds.

Wilson Chandler with 17, Anthony Randolph(notes) with 16 and Timofey Mozgov(notes) with 10.

“We turned the ball over 28 times for 31points, but I think that for the first time out with these guys they did allright,

I didn't see Will doing that today though. Some of ya need to remember that he was injured last season too..

Amare Stoudemire scored 32 points inhis first game.

Gallinari finished with 24 points,including five 3-pointers, and seven rebounds.

Wilson Chandler with 17, Anthony Randolph(notes) with 16 and Timofey Mozgov(notes) with 10.

“We turned the ball over 28 times for 31points, but I think that for the first time out with these guys they did allright,

Didn't catch the first but I wasn't feeling the interior d in the second half, mozgov had a few lapses there. gallo seems to have shown somewhat of a take over the game mentality when d'antoni put him back in the game to stop the Milan run and he dropped a quick 8.

Didn't catch the first but I wasn't feeling the interior d in the second half, mozgov had a few lapses there. gallo seems to have shown somewhat of a take over the game mentality when d'antoni put him back in the game to stop the Milan run and he dropped a quick 8.

Chandler's been looking sharp as hell in this game.

Mozgov, very active on defense.. actually a little more fluent on both ends of the court than I thought. 

Amare is def more physical than Lee, just didn't need to dribble as much as he did early on in the game.

Douglas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Chandler's been looking sharp as hell in this game.

Mozgov, very active on defense.. actually a little more fluent on both ends of the court than I thought. 

Amare is def more physical than Lee, just didn't need to dribble as much as he did early on in the game.

Douglas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Turnovers are expected this early in the game...And Boozer is out for 8 weeks...team needs to start the season strong

Turnovers are expected this early in the game...And Boozer is out for 8 weeks...team needs to start the season strong

Back
Top Bottom