**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

BTW,  it's funny how this thread already surpassed the Heat offseason thread and this thread was just made on Friday.

we got some nice fans
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Dont get confuse, i smell some bandwagons
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

BTW,  it's funny how this thread already surpassed the Heat offseason thread and this thread was just made on Friday.

we got some nice fans
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Dont get confuse, i smell some bandwagons
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

we got some nice fans
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

some knicks fans say some of the most darndest things at times from reading some of the stuff i've seen in you guys season threads before but i will say this
you guys got a real good and loyal fanbase
pimp.gif
    nothing but props and respect for that,   selling out the garden and having it damn near full when it doesn't sell out throughout all these bad years, that's a true and real fanbase right there unlike that team down south the struggles to sellout home playoff games

in due time donnie walsh will have the team become a top team in the east, and when it happens it will be long overdue for a well deserving fanbase.

we got some nice fans
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

some knicks fans say some of the most darndest things at times from reading some of the stuff i've seen in you guys season threads before but i will say this
you guys got a real good and loyal fanbase
pimp.gif
    nothing but props and respect for that,   selling out the garden and having it damn near full when it doesn't sell out throughout all these bad years, that's a true and real fanbase right there unlike that team down south the struggles to sellout home playoff games

in due time donnie walsh will have the team become a top team in the east, and when it happens it will be long overdue for a well deserving fanbase.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

this is bullish, we waiting 2 yrs for lebron james to come and join us but we all know how that turned out and now we have to wait another yr for melo and another 2 yrs for cp3? god damn, it seems like we just waiting yrs and yrs for something to happen, and quite frankly, 2 yrs later, i hope what happen this yr dont happen again.

thank lebron for being a %@+. he just changed the complexion of the league for the next half decade.

no choice but to wait. we can't win a championship without 2 more stars on the team. But at least we will be a deep team if we get them stars. i don't want to trade the farm, just let them come in the off season.

i love walsh's plan B. we are super young and pretty damn tall. we have intelligent players, no more black holes

this is bullish, we waiting 2 yrs for lebron james to come and join us but we all know how that turned out and now we have to wait another yr for melo and another 2 yrs for cp3? god damn, it seems like we just waiting yrs and yrs for something to happen, and quite frankly, 2 yrs later, i hope what happen this yr dont happen again.

thank lebron for being a %@+. he just changed the complexion of the league for the next half decade.

no choice but to wait. we can't win a championship without 2 more stars on the team. But at least we will be a deep team if we get them stars. i don't want to trade the farm, just let them come in the off season.

i love walsh's plan B. we are super young and pretty damn tall. we have intelligent players, no more black holes

Originally Posted by DubA169

I understand the waiting game, but then come 2011 and then 2012 IF cp3 and melo resigns with their team or go somewhere else....who else do we have to look forward to? I just saw on espn ticker, wade, james and bosh just ink a six yr deal. so who do we have to look forward to in the future?

Originally Posted by DubA169

I understand the waiting game, but then come 2011 and then 2012 IF cp3 and melo resigns with their team or go somewhere else....who else do we have to look forward to? I just saw on espn ticker, wade, james and bosh just ink a six yr deal. so who do we have to look forward to in the future?

aside from that matador D and the ridiculous fouling, that was a pretty good showing

i'm really interested to see what we get back for wil..dude lookin a fool with that flattop
sick.gif
no place for that type of %*#@ on this team

i'm liking what i see from fields too son hits the boards and has a smooth game

TD doing what TD do
pimp.gif

aside from that matador D and the ridiculous fouling, that was a pretty good showing

i'm really interested to see what we get back for wil..dude lookin a fool with that flattop
sick.gif
no place for that type of %*#@ on this team

i'm liking what i see from fields too son hits the boards and has a smooth game

TD doing what TD do
pimp.gif

Lol anyone watching the Amare Stoudemire story on MSG? Dude is a real down to earth guy. Im honored to have him on the knicks, i dont think ive ever been this excited for a new knicks season. He has my respects.

Lol anyone watching the Amare Stoudemire story on MSG? Dude is a real down to earth guy. Im honored to have him on the knicks, i dont think ive ever been this excited for a new knicks season. He has my respects.

2x 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2x 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You can't blame bron. All 3 of them planned this out 4 yrs ago on team USA. plus the heats owner wasinterning with the team so the heat had a leg up since jump street. Like what I saw against denver by the way

You can't blame bron. All 3 of them planned this out 4 yrs ago on team USA. plus the heats owner wasinterning with the team so the heat had a leg up since jump street. Like what I saw against denver by the way

Back
Top Bottom