**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

http://news.sportbox.ru/V...R-Himki-Lokomotiv-Kubani

FAST FORWARD TO THE 9:15 MARK ON THE VIDEO AT THE LINK RIGHT NOW !
eek.gif
eek.gif

sick.gif

i've NEVER seen a 7 footer do some $#@! like that before.
smh.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

That was pretty sick.

Mozgov > Dwight

Dude has some moments. Watch more of that game though. You gotta treat him like a rookie, because he stills needs a lot more polish.

Dude has some moments. Watch more of that game though. You gotta treat him like a rookie, because he stills needs a lot more polish.

I have a feeling this Timofey (
laugh.gif
) dude can be real good.

I dont want to see him excel, then have to overpay him for his services. Lock him up long term for cheap, and if he doesnt do well, try to ship him off elsewhere, where he can.

I have a feeling this Timofey (
laugh.gif
) dude can be real good.

I dont want to see him excel, then have to overpay him for his services. Lock him up long term for cheap, and if he doesnt do well, try to ship him off elsewhere, where he can.

Was this posted?

Knicks Could Bring Back Isiah As GM
Jul 12, 2010 1:54 AM EST
Donnie Walsh said Isiah Thomas will be on his list of candidates if he is given the go-ahead to hire a general manager.

"With other people, yes, Isiah would be under consideration from me," Walsh said in a telephone interview Saturday. "But that's a situation the owner would have to be involved in."

James Dolan and Thomas have maintained a close relationship since Thomas was fired by the Knicks in April 2008.

Thomas played a big role in New York's ability to land Amar'e Stoudemire.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wir...iah_as_gm/#ixzz0tRdrLXDT

Was this posted?

Donnie Walsh said Isiah Thomas will be on his list of candidates if he is given the go-ahead to hire a general manager.

"With other people, yes, Isiah would be under consideration from me," Walsh said in a telephone interview Saturday. "But that's a situation the owner would have to be involved in."

James Dolan and Thomas have maintained a close relationship since Thomas was fired by the Knicks in April 2008.

He should scout and recommend players to draft, trade for and such.. but NOT  our GM.. and give out contracts

[h3]
Former Knicks president sank $120 million into 82 games of combined service
[/h3]

Walsh just finished cleanin his mess and gave us a chance at Bron. Now we're going back ?

Now we have a shot at Melo and CP3..

Just give him free season stickets
indifferent.gif

He should scout and recommend players to draft, trade for and such.. but NOT  our GM.. and give out contracts

[h3]
[/h3]

Walsh just finished cleanin his mess and gave us a chance at Bron. Now we're going back ?

Just give him free season stickets
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Was this posted?

They're definitely lying to us just so we're more accepting of it if he gets the job. 
Then he'll give Greg Oden a max contract after he plays three games next season and he won't make it out of the preseason, and we'll understand that Isiah hasn't changed at all.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Was this posted?

They're definitely lying to us just so we're more accepting of it if he gets the job. 
Then he'll give Greg Oden a max contract after he plays three games next season and he won't make it out of the preseason, and we'll understand that Isiah hasn't changed at all.

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

[h3]
[/h3]

Just give him free season tickets
indifferent.gif

It would just be Decision all over again. They'd pull out the Fire Isaiah signs in the preseason.
But yea...after seeing that Summer League game. Losing all that weight in 10 weeks might've sucked the life outta BW. 

If we trade Chandler, I hope we can resign McGrady. I mean half a year to get his legs back. He's solid. %!!$ am I talking about? Ring-chasing #++ is gonna be in LA napping on the bench.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

[h3]
[/h3]

Just give him free season tickets
indifferent.gif

It would just be Decision all over again. They'd pull out the Fire Isaiah signs in the preseason.
But yea...after seeing that Summer League game. Losing all that weight in 10 weeks might've sucked the life outta BW. 

If we trade Chandler, I hope we can resign McGrady. I mean half a year to get his legs back. He's solid. %!!$ am I talking about? Ring-chasing #++ is gonna be in LA napping on the bench.
smh.gif

That guy Jordan looked very horrible. I guess that what happens when you don't play basketball for very long.

T Doug did his thing except passing

That guy Jordan looked very horrible. I guess that what happens when you don't play basketball for very long.

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

You ain't wrong. He made Landry !%+!+++ Fields look like D.Lee. It's just day 1 and we got Mozgov, but I kinda wish we would've signed Zoubek. Only undrafted center worth anything.

Back
Top Bottom