**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

the only thing u have against LA is the "bandwagon fans"

i know, there are bandwogoners, but there are also real fans like any other city
u guys just cant look past the championships. STOP HATING

heres the deal

NY hasnt experience a winning season like the Lakers

if this coming season, the Knicks make it to the finals, do u think there are gunna be a lot more knicks fans than last year or the year before?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the rest of the nation/ non knicks fans are gunna point u out for that and talk trash

people are gunna call all of u guys bandwagoners and what not

why?

1. there are gunna be plenty of em

2. theyre gunna hate like people hate the Lakers or whatever teams wins the title

done deal

I'm sorry for even entertaining you, even when given the opportunity to explain yourself, you manage to make even less sense than before.

I'm sorry for even entertaining you, even when given the opportunity to explain yourself, you manage to make even less sense than before.

Originally Posted by malibusfinest310

i know, there are bandwogoners, but there are also real fans like any other city

heres the deal

if this coming season, the Knicks make it to the finals, do u think there are gunna be a lot more knicks fans than last year or the year before?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the rest of the nation/ non knicks fans are gunna point u out for that and talk trash

why?

2. theyre gunna hate like people hate the Lakers or whatever teams wins the title

done deal
...But why do you care? your a laker fan, go to the lakers thread, celebrate your champions and your newly acquire steve blake and enjoy it while you can because come next year, you won't have a 3 peat next year or the following next, and 3 years later we'll see you back in this thread because of this. . .

24cffo5.jpg

....and best believe we have the money for it.
glasses.gif

heres the deal

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why?

done deal
...But why do you care? your a laker fan, go to the lakers thread, celebrate your champions and your newly acquire steve blake and enjoy it while you can because come next year, you won't have a 3 peat next year or the following next, and 3 years later we'll see you back in this thread because of this. . .

24cffo5.jpg

....and best believe we have the money for it.
glasses.gif

if we make it to the finals we will be too drunk to care or notice the bandwagon fans. stop making lakers fans look like insecure females and go away.

if we make it to the finals we will be too drunk to care or notice the bandwagon fans. stop making lakers fans look like insecure females and go away.

heres the deal

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why?

done deal

I live for the day that someone calls me a bandwagoner...

who's hating on the lakers or laker fans in this thread tho?  I mean the only time we talk about them is when kobe is at the garden..I actually think us knicks fans give kobe and the lakers too much respect. Our mvp chants for kobe are louder than yours... 

you here trying to convince us of some obvious #+@$ we already know...let us all pretend that you're dropping gems

heres the deal

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why?

done deal

who's hating on the lakers or laker fans in this thread tho?  I mean the only time we talk about them is when kobe is at the garden..I actually think us knicks fans give kobe and the lakers too much respect. Our mvp chants for kobe are louder than yours... 

you here trying to convince us of some obvious #+@$ we already know...let us all pretend that you're dropping gems

heres the deal

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why?

done deal

you here trying to convince us of some obvious %$%% we already know...let us all pretend that you're dropping gems

heres the deal

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why?

done deal

you here trying to convince us of some obvious %$%% we already know...let us all pretend that you're dropping gems

LAS VEGAS -- David Lee injured his right middle finger Tuesday during his first practice with Team USA, an injury significant enough that he planned to immediately fly back to Oakland to be examined by the Golden State Warriors' medical staff.

Lee said the injury occurred when he went up to block a shot and jammed his finger against the bottom of the backboard.

"I looked down and my finger was completely turned to the side," Lee said. "It's possibly a tendon or a dislocation of some sort. It's something I've got to go have looked at either way.

"Hopefully it's something I can splint up and play with. That's up to the doctors to decide," Lee said.

Lee's injury came one day after Team USA learned it would be without forward Amare Stoudemire for the world championships after the New York Knicks said they were unable to procure an insurance policy to cover Stoudemire's surgically-repaired knee. Also, Phoenix center Robin Lopez informed team USA earlier Tuesday that he would not be attending minicamp as he continues to rehabilitate a back injury that kept him out of the first two rounds of the NBA playoffs.

The losses of Stoudemire, Lee and Lopez left the U.S. team with just 19 healthy players heading into their second day of practice Wednesday.

Lee said he planned to return to Las Vegas late Wednesday, even if the Warriors tell him to sit out the rest of minicamp. After a scrimmage Saturday night, Team USA will resume training camp in New York on Aug. 10.

soooo happy amare isn't playing for USA

LAS VEGAS -- David Lee injured his right middle finger Tuesday during his first practice with Team USA, an injury significant enough that he planned to immediately fly back to Oakland to be examined by the Golden State Warriors' medical staff.

Lee said the injury occurred when he went up to block a shot and jammed his finger against the bottom of the backboard.

"I looked down and my finger was completely turned to the side," Lee said. "It's possibly a tendon or a dislocation of some sort. It's something I've got to go have looked at either way.

"Hopefully it's something I can splint up and play with. That's up to the doctors to decide," Lee said.

Lee's injury came one day after Team USA learned it would be without forward Amare Stoudemire for the world championships after the New York Knicks said they were unable to procure an insurance policy to cover Stoudemire's surgically-repaired knee. Also, Phoenix center Robin Lopez informed team USA earlier Tuesday that he would not be attending minicamp as he continues to rehabilitate a back injury that kept him out of the first two rounds of the NBA playoffs.

The losses of Stoudemire, Lee and Lopez left the U.S. team with just 19 healthy players heading into their second day of practice Wednesday.

Lee said he planned to return to Las Vegas late Wednesday, even if the Warriors tell him to sit out the rest of minicamp. After a scrimmage Saturday night, Team USA will resume training camp in New York on Aug. 10.

soooo happy amare isn't playing for USA

I did that to my finger playing football.

My left ring finger was bent sideways and was laying next to my thumb.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

It happened again after like 2 weeks. I havent had it happen to me since and that was like 4 yrs ago.

I wore a splint for a few months whenever I played football or basketball.     Now its really flimsy and rubbery. The ligaments must be wrecked.

Hell be fine unless its on some Torry Holt #+!%.

I did that to my finger playing football.

My left ring finger was bent sideways and was laying next to my thumb.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

It happened again after like 2 weeks. I havent had it happen to me since and that was like 4 yrs ago.

I wore a splint for a few months whenever I played football or basketball.     Now its really flimsy and rubbery. The ligaments must be wrecked.

Hell be fine unless its on some Torry Holt #+!%.

Back
Top Bottom