**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by CP1708

Let the record show, I as a Laker fan never seen Malibusfinest in any Laker thread ever.  (unless this is a new SN and I don't know it)

On behalf of my brethren, sorry for the disruption. 
tired.gif

laugh.gif
lord i have been through more screen names than u have post count
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

just ask my boy  cedric ceballos 1995 lakers

and animal thug, those GIFs arent gunna carry u through life. im surprised u didnt slice ur wrist
laugh.gif

and johnnyred,
laugh.gif
for just a second, forget im a laker fan. do i have a point?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Let the record show, I as a Laker fan never seen Malibusfinest in any Laker thread ever.  (unless this is a new SN and I don't know it)

On behalf of my brethren, sorry for the disruption. 
tired.gif

laugh.gif
lord i have been through more screen names than u have post count
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

just ask my boy  cedric ceballos 1995 lakers

and animal thug, those GIFs arent gunna carry u through life. im surprised u didnt slice ur wrist
laugh.gif

and johnnyred,
laugh.gif
for just a second, forget im a laker fan. do i have a point?

No, you don't have a point.

You're talking about bandwagoners, we're aware of them and everyone gets them when their team wins, but you're arguing that we have real fans because we're losing and failing, but that doesn't make any sense as an insult to Knicks fans. Most teams when they're experiencing years of losing and disappointment, see a decline in their fans and support, meanwhile for the Knicks, we've been top ten in attendance the past several years despite not making the playoffs and having losing records, we have the best (if not one of the best), home attendance records in the league for a team not to make the playoffs. NYC loves basketball and supports the Knicks, the numbers don't lie.

Will there be tons of bandwagoners claiming their love for NYK once we make the playoffs and become contenders? Of course, that happens everywhere. But the Knicks have some of the most passionate and devoted fans in sports... win or lose we support our team, that's something you can't insult or take away from us.

No, you don't have a point.

You're talking about bandwagoners, we're aware of them and everyone gets them when their team wins, but you're arguing that we have real fans because we're losing and failing, but that doesn't make any sense as an insult to Knicks fans. Most teams when they're experiencing years of losing and disappointment, see a decline in their fans and support, meanwhile for the Knicks, we've been top ten in attendance the past several years despite not making the playoffs and having losing records, we have the best (if not one of the best), home attendance records in the league for a team not to make the playoffs. NYC loves basketball and supports the Knicks, the numbers don't lie.

Will there be tons of bandwagoners claiming their love for NYK once we make the playoffs and become contenders? Of course, that happens everywhere. But the Knicks have some of the most passionate and devoted fans in sports... win or lose we support our team, that's something you can't insult or take away from us.

Originally Posted by Big J 33
isnt NY the most populated city in the US though?

grin.gif

every team has its real fans, especially the losing teams

like i said, come talk to me when u become the most dominant team of a decade

grin.gif

Originally Posted by malibusfinest310

grin.gif

Let me know if you still follow the Lakers when they only make the playoffs twice in ten years.

Originally Posted by malibusfinest310

grin.gif

Let me know if you still follow the Lakers when they only make the playoffs twice in ten years.

Congrats, I'm sure you were crucial in the victories of the LA championships this past decade, what position did you play?

Your original point was, that we're real fans because we're losing so there won't be any bandwagoners, or fake fans. But now you say "every team has its real fans, especially losing ones", so what exactly is your point now?

That we're not the Lakers? Well thanks professor, I'm sure we were all confused as to our team's record and struggles this past decade. Again, since you seem to struggle reading and comprehending basic English, no one in this thread THINKS we're the best team in the league, or thinks we're better than LA, or we're jealous of the Lakers. You're the best team in the league, no one is denying that here.. so why continue to bring up Los Angeles in the KNICKS offseason thread?

I should know better than arguing with you since you make no sense, but I'm just curious now as to what your point is exactly?

$*# is your point malibu? i mean i never experince a championship, but i grew up with the 90's knicks when we were winning 50 plus games every year and ever year i SWORE to god it was our year...the roof will always blow off....beleive this if the knicks ever become the powerhouse of the nba...everything you ever witnessed as a lakers fan will not apply.

on another note guys....tune into MSG...ANKLE BREAKERS

Congrats, I'm sure you were crucial in the victories of the LA championships this past decade, what position did you play?

Your original point was, that we're real fans because we're losing so there won't be any bandwagoners, or fake fans. But now you say "every team has its real fans, especially losing ones", so what exactly is your point now?

That we're not the Lakers? Well thanks professor, I'm sure we were all confused as to our team's record and struggles this past decade. Again, since you seem to struggle reading and comprehending basic English, no one in this thread THINKS we're the best team in the league, or thinks we're better than LA, or we're jealous of the Lakers. You're the best team in the league, no one is denying that here.. so why continue to bring up Los Angeles in the KNICKS offseason thread?

I should know better than arguing with you since you make no sense, but I'm just curious now as to what your point is exactly?

$*# is your point malibu? i mean i never experince a championship, but i grew up with the 90's knicks when we were winning 50 plus games every year and ever year i SWORE to god it was our year...the roof will always blow off....beleive this if the knicks ever become the powerhouse of the nba...everything you ever witnessed as a lakers fan will not apply.

on another note guys....tune into MSG...ANKLE BREAKERS

it's so strange to have so many people hate a team that hasn't done anything of note in 10 years and hasn't won since the early 1970's. imagine when we start churning out some W's...

it's so strange to have so many people hate a team that hasn't done anything of note in 10 years and hasn't won since the early 1970's. imagine when we start churning out some W's...

the only thing u have against LA is the "bandwagon fans"

i know, there are bandwogoners, but there are also real fans like any other city
u guys just cant look past the championships. STOP HATING

heres the deal

NY hasnt experience a winning season like the Lakers

if this coming season, the Knicks make it to the finals, do u think there are gunna be a lot more knicks fans than last year or the year before?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the rest of the nation/ non knicks fans are gunna point u out for that and talk trash

people are gunna call all of u guys bandwagoners and what not

why?

1. there are gunna be plenty of em

2. theyre gunna hate like people hate the Lakers or whatever teams wins the title

done deal

Back
Top Bottom