Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

At least we were able to get one W.  Much needed after getting blanked in the first two games.

Hopefully we can sweep the Astros with Lincecum, Zito, and Cain all pitching.

2 of 3 would be okay against the Astros but with our top 3 pitchers going I think a sweep is a must heading into a stretch where we face the Red Sox, Dodgers, and Rockies.

[table][tr][th="col"]T. Lincecum SF
7981.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]R. Oswalt Hou
6646.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]7-2[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]5-8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.11[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.12[/td] [/tr][tr][td]106[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]89[/td] [/tr][tr][td]37[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]24[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.22[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.08[/td][/tr][/table]

Big game today. Still think there is something wrong with Timmy, but we will see.

Lets go Giants!!!

MLB channel has confirmed it. DeRosa officially out for the season. About to have another surgery.

%*!% you Brian Sabean!!!

Originally Posted by dland24

MLB channel has confirmed it. DeRosa officially out for the season. About to have another surgery.

%*!% you Brian Sabean!!!

indifferent.gif
unbelievable another 12 million wasted

I don't remember the last time I've seen 4 players all with a chance to catch the ball on a shallow fly ball to the outfield.
laugh.gif

ok, someone clue me in as to why Posey is not starting?

I see Diarrhea is back
indifferent.gif

I've been too focused on the WC

we are not helping ourselves by having 3 errors so far and not being able to put down a sacrifice bunt in a 1 run game

Zzzzzz ... I'd rather watch North Korea play a scrimmage than watch the last 3 innings of this %%%!.

[table][tr][th="col"]B. Zito SF
6394.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]B. Myers Hou
6864.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]7-3[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]4-5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.13[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.34[/td] [/tr][tr][td]63[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]73[/td] [/tr][tr][td]35[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]32[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.18[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.37[/td][/tr][/table]
CF Torres
2B Sanchez
RF Huff
3B Uribe
LF Burrell
1B Sandoval
SS Renteria
C Molina
P Zito

[h1]http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2010/06/aubrey-huff-wants-to-stay-in-san-francisco.html[/h1]
[h1]Aubrey Huff Wants To Stay In San Francisco[/h1]
By Ben Nicholson-Smith [June 23 at 8:52am CST]

Aubrey Huff told John Shea of the San Francisco Chronicle that he “would love

Let's see if Huff can keep this up for the rest of the season.  So far he's been a great addition to the team.

I looked at our upcoming schedule and it is a BRUTAL two week stretch.

3 at home with Boston followed by 3 more at home versus the Dodgers.  Then we go on a long road trip with 4 games at Colorado and 4 more at Milwaukee (3 more against Wash DC).

This team has won against some pretty good teams but let's face it, it's a blessing that we've played Houston what seems like 286361 times already this season.

I can't disagree. The good teams we've beaten have been all at home and Giants always struggle to score when on the road.

That long road trip will define this team and last time they went on a 3-city road trip, they came back home 1-6.

I had huge reservations about Huff, but he has filled the shoes we all thought Panda would be wearing this time of the year in our lineup. It would be scary to think where the giants would be without Huff's production
I'm all for resigning him, but knowing BS, he'll give him a rowand type deal

And that road trip....
eyes.gif
. At the end of the year if you aint breaking .500 on the road, you're not making the playoffs. They can't continue to drop games on the road like they did on the last road trip.

[table][tr][th="col"]M. Cain SF
7495.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]W. Rodríguez Hou
7552.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]6-5[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]3-10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.16[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]6.09[/td] [/tr][tr][td]68[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]52[/td] [/tr][tr][td]30[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]34[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.02[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.71[/td][/tr][/table]
SS Renteria
2B Sanchez
RF Huff
3B Uribe
LF Burrell
1B Posey
C Molina
CF Rowand
P Cain

Back
Top Bottom