Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

I know Renteria has been good since coming back from injury, and Pablo has been pretty bad for the past couple of months.......but under no circumstance am I in favor of starting Renteria if it means Sandoval comes out of the game.

Lets get Cain some support!!! Go Giants!!!

Renteria leading off
sick.gif

We need this win heading into this important stretch.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

cain will get cain'd, again.

I wish this was the case, but he is getting rocked.  6 runs already and theres no one out with 2 in scoring position.  
Great way to spend my day off....thanks Matty. 
indifferent.gif

I hate Minute Maid Park. I like nothing about this park. From it's Crawford Boxes to it's hill in center field. It really is an ugly park.

I was watching the game at that time, but I don't remember seeing that exact moment.

Looks like Bochy and Posey had some words.
eyes.gif

All I remember was that Posey was on the on deck circle ready to pinch hit and Bochy called him back and put Nate Schierholtz in instead. It didn't look like much when I was watching it on tv.

[table][tr][th="col"]T. Wakefield Bos
4906.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]J. Sánchez SF
7777.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2-5[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]5-5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.33[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]2.90[/td] [/tr][tr][td]44[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]82[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]39[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.27[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.21[/td][/tr][/table]

Tim Lincecum bringing that inside-information.  Thanks for that.

Just in from Rotoworld:

Madison Bumgarner has been scratched from Friday's start for Triple-A Fresno.

It's logical to assume that he will start Saturday's game against the Red Sox instead of Joe Martinez, but we'll await official word from the team.

I hope they don't throw the poor kid out there against Boston.  Such a backwards organization.

This is going to be a long game tonight
smh.gif

If they throw Bumgarner out their tomorrow he is going to get rocked

Uribe
pimp.gif

Hopefully Sanchez can get to the 5th at least with his pitch count. I thought we were going to have another Toronto incident with him.

Back
Top Bottom