Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

I'm really looking forward to seeing this weekend's match-up.
pimp.gif

Today's pitching match-up.

[table][tr][th="col"]T. Wellemeyer SF
7136.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]V. Padilla LAD
6257.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]0-1[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]0-1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.68[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]11.42[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.74[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]2.08[/td][/tr][/table]
Cardinals vs. Rangers?
laugh.gif

Terrible first half inning. Such poor approaches right there. Lets hope Toddy came to play today.

Originally Posted by dland24

Its pretty awesome that our #5 is as good if not better than the Dodgers #1.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

As perplexing as that move was by Joe Torre, Padilla is far from our #1

I'm still puzzled as to why Torre opted for Padilla instead of Billingsley or Kuroda (Kershaw was tabbed to start the home opener.)

Back to Back Jacks...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by dland24

Its pretty awesome that our #5 is as good if not better than the Dodgers #1.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

As perplexing as that move was by Joe Torre, Padilla is far from our #1

I'm still puzzled as to why Torre opted for Padilla instead of Billingsley or Kuroda (Kershaw was tabbed to start the home opener.)

Back to Back Jacks...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
For the record IM.....I was kidding.  I thought it was ridiculous that he was given the opening day start.  Weird.

Stop swinging at the @%%%%$! high fastball!!! Come on Bam Bam, isnt that something you teach? You cant hit 95 at the letters. Period.

I had high hopes for Wellemeyer but he looks like a mental ****** with very hittable stuff.

A righty Shawn Estes.

indifferent.gif

not even Estes, what up....looking more like William Van Landingham out there
mad.gif

True, Estes was at least respectable for a very brief period.

And how is this dude saying anything to the ump? It's not the ump's fault you threw hangers and +%$! middle fastballs.

Back
Top Bottom