Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Originally Posted by dland24

Its pretty awesome that our #5 is as good if not better than the Dodgers #1.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Rowand has two small fractures in his cheekbone. More info tomorrow.

I may not be a supporter of Rowand at times but I hope he is okay. I have a feeling Giants are going to retaliate tmrw but not with Lincecum hitting a Dodger

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

After watching the game, I think the Giants have a better team overall. If it wasn't for the starting pitcher giving up all those runs early, the game would have been much closer.

Giants need to reevaluate the 5th spot in the rotation.
What makes you think that you have a better team overall, 'cause you guys bombed on bum %$* Russ Ortiz.  He has no business being on a MLB roster, can't wait until Belisario comes back so they can cut his %$*, and I can't wait until Kuo comes back so they could cut the other bum %$* Ortiz (Ramon) on the team.

Game should've been 10-4, Russ couldn't seal the deal in garbage time
smh.gif

Do the Giants have better pitching, yes. Do they have a better team? Nah, don't think so.  Our offense has been on point, we're losing games because our bullpen is garbage right now with the exception of Troncoso, Broxton and Weaver.  Yes, I know Weaver got rocked in his last appearance, but that has more to do with Torre using him in 6 out of 7 games
sick.gif
.  Troncoso gave up the Velez bomb, and I explained it in the Dodger thread.

I couldn't even activate the Captain-Save-A-*%*-Alart-System and this dude is already in here spewing his !*$$.

Today's pitching match-up.

[table][tr][th="col"]T. Lincecum SF
7981.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]C. Haeger LAD
7758.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2-0[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]0-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.29[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.86[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]13[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]0.71[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.29[/td][/tr][/table]

I don't think the Giants have a better team overall, but they do have better pitchers who can shut it down.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I don't think the Giants have a better team overall, but they do have better pitchers who can shut it down.
QFT

giants pitching scares the hell out of me

andre
pimp.gif

matt
pimp.gif

rihanna happy
pimp.gif

1-0
pimp.gif

giants lose
pimp.gif

Timmy's bunt was perfectly placed. Looks like Timmy has to do everything today.

We can knock out Haeger here and get to their bullpen, but once again, our offense isn't cashing in on these opportunities.
smh.gif

I was willing to give Renteria the benefit of the doubt about an injury when he started off hot. Now, I am back with the belief that Uribe should be our everyday SS when Sanchez returns.

Back
Top Bottom