Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Originally Posted by aec23

^howd you quote me before i posted lol

idk i saw yours ahead of mine 
laugh.gif

Great duel by Kershaw and Zito and a great series overall.

See you guys in a couple months.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Kershaw and Zito both pitching well...I think if it comes down to the bullpens we have the advantage

Good series guys see you in June.

good series. Zito has pitched great so far this season
pimp.gif
but to lose like this hurts. just like Jay-Z says on to the next one

Missed the game, but Zito's stats looked really good. Bad way to lose, but the Giants can't let it get them down with a game tomorrow.

Originally Posted by What up

Dodger fans were in here quick.

Bunch of lames.
laugh.gif
touchy?

You don't know the actual discussions that go on between posters in this thread that discuss baseball in our thread. Slight jabs here and there, but it's all in good fun.

Great series ladies
smile.gif

[table][tr][th="col"]M. Cain SF
7495.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]C. Richard SD
8309.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]0-0[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]0-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.26[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]4.38[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.03[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.38[/td][/tr][/table]

We need to come out and get it tonight. No hangover from the weekend series. Would have been nice to win the series, but 1-2 isnt the worst thing in the world. We get blown out, they get blown out, close one run game decided by one pitch. Could have been worse.

I am really interested to see what happens when/if Sanchez can return healthy. It should definitely remove Edgar Renteria from hitting anywhere from the 1-7 hole IMO.

Lets get it tonight.
pimp.gif

i am very surprised and disappointed that the Giants did not retaliate against the Dodgers for hitting Rowand.

if my count is correct the Giants got hit 3 times in the series including Rowand and we did not hit any the whole series.

am i the only one who is bothered by this? i mean our starting center fielder gets hit in the face and is put on the DL and we do not do anything about it, something is wrong about that.

Originally Posted by chris82790

i am very surprised and disappointed that the Giants did not retaliate against the Dodgers for hitting Rowand.

if my count is correct the Giants got hit 3 times in the series including Rowand and we did not hit any the whole series.

am i the only one who is bothered by this? i mean our starting center fielder gets hit in the face and is put on the DL and we do not do anything about it, something is wrong about that.
word. They should have done it Friday night. No warnings by the umps, mop up relievers in the game, and the game was over early on....perfect circumstances to retaliate.
Sat was a no no due to timmy pitching (and batting), and well with zito, any pitch thrown by him would have felt like a light tickle to dodger batters (and anyway, the game was too close to get into it).
If Bochy aint giving them the green light, some pitcher better take matters into his own hands come next series

it was written that the consensus in the Giants clubhouse after Fridays game that Padillas pitch wasn't intentional.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

it was written that the consensus in the Giants clubhouse after Fridays game that Padillas pitch wasn't intentional.
IMO, that shouldnt matter at all.  Intentional or not, something needed to be done about it, and nothing was.  When Cain drilled David Wright in the head, he did the classy thing by calling the hospital to check up on him.  I doubt Padilla did that.  Someone needed to have been drilled in the series as retaliation, and no one was.  UNACCEPTABLE.

No one has balls on this team.

I was surprised they even drilled Fielder. Except that wasn't even done right.

Cain is catching too much of the plate.

If he was facing the Giants, he'd be fine. But real MLB hitters will eat that up all game long.

Back
Top Bottom