Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Originally Posted by LB510

I think we can all agree that after a game like yesterday the whole retaliation thing with Rowand being hit and a Giants pitcher not responding and hitting one of there players was the right move. We CAN'T afford to send messages with the way the lineup is hitting the last few games. It's pretty sad when you think about it but then again so is Brian Sabean and the rest of upper level management.
I am really not understanding your logic what so ever.  So after losing 4 of our next 5 games, you say we can now agree that not retaliating was the right move?!?!  I would LOVE to hear your reasonings as to why.  I am not saying our lack of balls has anything to do with us playing like trash for the next few games, but to say that we clearly made the right move and then proceeding to lose 4 of our next 5 games is a head scratcher.
And you say we cant afford to send messages the way we have been hitting is also ******ed.

I wasn't even going to respond to what he said, but ... What does our lack of hitting have to do with retaliation?

Originally Posted by What up

I wasn't even going to respond to what he said, but ... What does our lack of hitting have to do with retaliation?

If anything, not retaliating might have caused this team to lose its edge and swagger.  Im not saying this is what happened, but it makes more sense than what LB was trying to say.

1. I was on the giants mb, and came across this stat...in the last 4 games, the giants are 1/30 with RISP
eek.gif
eek.gif

2. Wellmeyer blows %+!%...this dude had the balls to say this during spring training:

“We felt we were better than those guys anyway,

Terrible road trip, they really couldn't afford to lose the series to SD.

Now we'll see how this team really with a key home series against STL.

Oh and for 715 - Ohio does indeed suck. Got a ******ed speeding ticket there.

Just got in from the thumping the Pirates took care of Ryan Braun and the Brew Crew.

Be back in town on Sat.

[table][tr][th="col"]J. García StL
8300.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]T. Lincecum SF
7981.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1-0[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]3-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]0.69[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]0.90[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]24[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]0.77[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]0.80[/td][/tr][/table]

So how many games do you guys realistically seeing us win on this roadtrip? I will let you guys answer before I give my pessimistic one.

laugh.gif
 Damn LJ, sorry to hear that.  Besides the ticket, hope you're having a great trip.

How'd you like PNC Park?

Originally Posted by dland24

So how many games do you guys realistically seeing us win on this roadtrip? I will let you guys answer before I give my pessimistic one.
The next roadtrip?

We're not on the road for about 2 weeks.

quick question...how early should I get to the stadium tomorrow to get a panda bobblehead?
when the gates open or 1 hr or 2 before?

1 hour before should secure a bobblehead.

PNC is cool, great park. I'll recap most things in Monday when I'm back.

Tim Tebow is going to be this generations Favre.

Hope the Giants take the series versus STL, our rotation starts fresh so it'll be a good measure.

Back
Top Bottom