Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

mad.gif

is Uribe coming up?
It would be awesome if he came up, tied the game, and we lost again.

This offense is so f'n disgusting. I thought I would never say this, but Rowand needs to come back. Anything is better than Velez/Torres etc...

If we send Bowker down now he still has enough time to hit 30 bombs and win the AAA MVP award.

Originally Posted by chris82790

has a team ever lost to an opponent with only ONE hit? well this team is about to do it!
this is a new low...I'm looking at my tixs for saturday's game and I feel disgusted that I even contributed 1 cent towards this sorry %#+ franchise..no mas....about to work on my FIRE SABEAN sign
I cant take it no more...1 hit allowed, and you taking a loss? is this a joke?

Gotta go with the Sharks year after year they have one of the top teams in the NHL and still manage to choke.

Originally Posted by EZLN1

has a team ever lost to an opponent with only ONE hit? well this team is about to do it!
this is a new low...I'm looking at my tixs for saturday's game and I feel disgusted that I even contributed 1 cent towards this sorry %#+ franchise..no mas....about to work on my FIRE SABEAN sign

calm down its only april.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

grin.gif
April is probably the most important month in baseball aside from October.

Not saying they can't/won't turn it around, but to say "it's only april" is an understatement.

naw...i've seen thousands of games, but this my friend, takes the cake...it burns that much considering the previous 2 loses, but this was on a whole other level.
1 hit? 1 measly $*%$+!% single is all that #$*+ of a team called padres got on us, and they still won?
 do you understand how bad you have to be to accomplish such a feat? it might be april, but what makes ANYONE think this team is going to get their #$*+ together for the rest of the season?

He has every right to have the opinion he has.  I made a prediction at the beginning of the season.....that the Giants would finish 4th in the West.  Although that may just be my pessimistic side coming out, I firmly believe that they will be closer to 4th place than 1st.....unless major changes are made to this offense.

Back
Top Bottom