Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

We are making this AAA pitcher look like Ubaldo. Come on lets get some effing runs!!!

I know that Sandoval swings at bad pitches and gets solid contact but in these situations with a tie game or runners in scoring position he swings at the most stupid pitches. It is getting to the point where I think its hurting the team more than helping it. Early in the count I understand maybe go after a pitch out of the zone but when its 0-2 or 1-2 he needs to learn how to be patient and wait for his pitch or take a walk. In that last at bat to end the 8th he swung at two pitches above his head and the 3rd strike bounced in front of home plate and he swung.

ishikawa is still on the team?
laugh.gif

Awww does dland want to get e-recognition?

You got it, bruh.

dland was right, after 2 months this team sucks.

Thanks 715!!!! You have made my night!!!!!

Spoiler [+]
I hate our team so much.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by What up

pimp.gif
 4th place team

Just for the record, when I predicted this before the season started, everyone mocked me.

You called it
frown.gif

Last season around this time I think we were like 7-9 games back but not with 3 teams in front of us. It's only going to get worse when Renteria coames back and Bochy puts Uribe on the bench.

No Sabean has said on numerous occasions that Adam Dunn would not be able to help this team.

[table][tr][th="col"]J. Francis Col
7383.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]M. Cain SF
7495.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1-1[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]3-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.89[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]2.50[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]51[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]22[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.18[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.01[/td][/tr][/table]

Henry Schulman of the San Francisco Chronicle predicts that Pat Burrell may make his Giants debut as soon as this weekend.

Giants are HOPING that Burrell will be the answer to their problems and will try to ride him to the end of the season.

Back
Top Bottom