Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Anyone see Gary Radnich's daughter on the pre-game show? I can't believe that Disney monster lookin' ##@@% could produce such a darling. (on the left)

lv_mixedcouples19_cs.jpg

[table][tr][th="col"]V. Mazzaro Oak
8506.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]M. Cain SF
7495.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]2-0[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]5-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4.91[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]2.11[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]61[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]27[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.85[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.00[/td][/tr][/table]

I know I was vouching for Mota to be the set-up man until Romo gets his act together but someone needs to replace him now because this is 3 straight games he has pitched very poorly.

Anything less than 2 out of 3 against the O's will be a letdown...Interested to see how Martinez does in his start in replace of Wellemeyer Tuesday.

[table][tr][th="col"]C. Tillman Bal
8411.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]J. Sánchez SF
7777.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]0-2[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]4-5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.54[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]2.82[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]72[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]33[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.00[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.15[/td][/tr][/table]
Tests for Giants' DeRosa, Conflicting Surgery Reports

CSNBayArea.com
While a source close to Mark DeRosa indicated late Sunday that DeRosa will undergo season-ending surgery on his left wrist this week, a Giants source told CSNBayArea.com Monday morning that DeRosa was scheduled for more testing later in the day, and that no decision had been made regarding surgery.

The Giants said over the weekend that they'll announce the plan for DeRosa's immediate future before Monday's opener of a three-game interleague series against the visiting Orioles.

DeRosa, 35, was signed to a two-year, $12 million contract as a free agent over the winter despite having undergone offseason surgery to repair a tendon in the wrist.

Brought along slowly through spring training, the veteran infielder/outfielder opened the season as San Francisco’s starting left fielder but struggled early in the year and was placed on the 15-day disabled list May 17, at which point he was batting .194 with one home run and 10 RBIs in 26 games.

A subsequent exam prompted DeRosa to tell the Bay Area media that his offseason surgery “didn’t work

Thinking about going on Wednesday if I'm done with work (ie - they don't adhere to the 2-week policy). Wifey went on Friday while I played 18, would like to catch a day game.

And DeRosa clearly isn't thinking straight, get the surgery and get right. It shouldn't be a hard concept to grasp if you're an ivy leauger.

Well first you found out your girl has been living under a rock if she's never attended a game before.

Originally Posted by What up

Well first you found out your girl has been living under a rock if she's never attended a game before.

shes not the biggest baseball fan
laugh.gif

Tonight's line-up

CF Torres
2B F Sanchez
RF Huff
SS Uribe
LF Burrell
1B Posey
3B Sandoval
C Whiteside
P J Sanchez

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Taking the girl to her first game on Tuesday... then i found out its the Martinez start 
indifferent.gif
If Martinez stinks it up, head over to the fair right across.

Back
Top Bottom