Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

if we lose 2/3 to the Orioles tomorrow
smh.gif

My record recent records have been unreal actually.

49ers last year - 7-1
Warriors last year - 5-0
Giants this year - 5-0

I'm knocking on wood the second after I click reply.

[table][tr][th="col"]J. Guthrie Bal
7040.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]T. Lincecum SF
7981.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]3-7[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]6-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3.83[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.12[/td] [/tr][tr][td]46[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]96[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]33[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.13[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.17[/td][/tr][/table]
Torres CF
Sanchez 2B
Huff 1B
Uribe SS
Sandoval 3B
Molina C
Schierholtz RF
Rowand CF
Lincecum RHP (6-2, 3.12)
[h1][/h1]
[h1]Giants activate Edgar Renteria from disabled list[/h1]SAN FRANCISCO (AP)—The San Francisco Giants have activated shortstop EdgarRenteria(notes) from the disabled list before Wednesday’s game against the BaltimoreOrioles.
Renteria has been out since May 25 because of a right groin strain. It washis second trip to the disabled list this season. The 34-year-old veteran i****ting .326 with one home run and 11 RBIs in 23 games.

To make room for Renteria, the Giants optioned infielder Matt Downs(notes) toTriple-A Fresno. Downs was hitting .244 with one homer and seven RBIs in 29games.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

damnit, im 5-1 now with this loss....first game i brought my girl to, hmmmmm

Should have just left her in the kitchen where she belongs.

Timmy is throwing far too many curve balls, as evident by his pitch count today. And now they are sitting on it. Come on Timmy.

hopefully, it's just a bruise

Huff
pimp.gif
...that's bonds territory

UUUUU-RIIII-BEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom