Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Renteria
pimp.gif
come on lets win this in extras

Renteria
eek.gif
pimp.gif

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!
ROWAND WITH THE WINNING HIT!

I still hate him though

That was a CLUTCH OUT by Rowand.

And I hate the way he slide head first. Uuuuuuuuugh, I just don't like that dude.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

That was absolutely interference.
laugh.gif

Huge No-Call there Rowand's bat clearly stopped McCann from following through with the throw but its over now and 4-0
pimp.gif

how is it interference on rowand? this is a serious question. rowand didn't do anything out of the ordinary. he didn't break the plain of the batters box. it's not like he stepped in front of mccann as he threw the ball. mccann stood up and stepped through and made contact with rowand's backswing. at least that's what i saw.

it was a horrible game by our hitters, and closer to what I expected  coming into the season than the offensive explosion we had in houston. By all accounts, we should have lost the game, but a win is a win, especially after a great Hudson performance.

And that was interference, and it should have been an out. I would credit Rowand for the interference, but he's not smart enough. He screwed McCann by leaving his bat in the air for an eternity and causing the interference, and hit a weak grounder followed by an even worse throw by their SS. Even when he comes thru, he makes it look so bad.

Correction...based on the rule book, Uribe should have went back to first

Great day at the ballpark. Great, great time.....

-The introduction out of CF was pretty cool.
-The ceremonial first pitch was even cooler.
-The flyover was early.
-For the first 8 innings of the game, our offense looked like our 2009 offense (aside from two productive outs).
-I just saw a replay. It absolutely was NOT interference. His feet never moved. I dont even see what you guys are talking about.
-Can anyone tell me if Bobby Cox had a case with that bunt attempt? Couldnt tell from my seats.
-In my drunken state, as Wagner came set, I yell out...."please hang one." BOOM. I was going NUTS.

Fun day at the park today. Cant wait til Sunday. Getting to see the GOAT again.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom