Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

I couldn't help think about Penny after that whole Dallas Braden/A-Rod incident. We could use a player like him ESP with his career numbers aganist the NL West. Oh well money talks @$%**#@# walks.

Originally Posted by What up

We need more pitchers with ESP.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Think the Padres would trade Adrian within the division?
Yea I think they would but the offer would have to probally blow them away. The Pads payroll I think is one of the lowest in baseball. With a new GM I'm not sure if he'd have the balls to deal him though.

[table][tr][th="col"]R. Halladay Phi
6134.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]J. Sánchez SF
7777.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]4-0[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]1-1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]0.82[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]1.86[/td] [/tr][tr][td]28[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]27[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]0.88[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]0.98[/td][/tr][/table]

Going to be a tough game tonight and with the way our offense is scoring runs Sanchez is going to have to pitch great just to keep us in the game

The Phills after the Cardinals is brutal because it's at the end of our rotation with Lincecum in the last game of the series. Least Sanchez has been solid but we have little room for error against Halladay.

Just keep aiming to take the series. Colorado in town next, so back to NL West, would like not to lose ground in non-division games.

Now if our anemic offense could at least put a couple of runs.....

Originally Posted by chris82790

Going to be a tough game tonight and with the way our offense is scoring runs Sanchez is going to have to pitch great just to keep us in the game

judging from his last start, he's going to have to throw a no hitter

Well, the Hitler video doesnt work anymore. Goddamn is this team frustrating. Pablo is such a stud, yet has zero help. Once again, our team is full of aging, past their prime vets and young prospects who arent even major league talents. Our two big offseason signings have been below average so far, with little promise of improving.

Going to the game tonight. I am predicting a 3 hit shutout.....with Sanchez giving up 3 runs in 7 innings.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Giants need to score some runs on Halladay so Timmy can 3peat.
pimp.gif

I wouldnt.....
Hold%20Your%20Breath.JPG

Roy is the man.  If he had any sort of help in Toronto his whole career, he would have a bunch of CY's already.

I know you were.
laugh.gif
Barring injuries, I honestly see Halladay winning 25 games this year....maybe more.

Back
Top Bottom