*** Official 2010 WWE Royal Rumble Thread - 8pm et Jan 31 PPV (pg 13) ***

Sorry guys, not a good day, so no full preview. My predictions are:

Mickie James d Michelle McCool
Ezekiel Jackson d Christian
Sheamus d Randy Orton (I think Legacy may turn on Orton tonight, or at least cost him the match)
The Undertaker d Rey Mysterio Jr
HHH wins the Royal Rumble

I'll be back for the show tonight.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

What's G.W.O? And ima need a stream
It's a NT team that we created through these weekly threads.  we also opened a forum gwo.yuku.com . to get in, just send a request and you will be approved asap.

Originally Posted by 22stylez

soooooo excited to be back on NT and wrestling threads as maybe some of yalll have been wondering where i have been both here and gwo. well i got a new computer so i'm back full time!
pimp.gif
Welcome back son.
pimp.gif
Thought you were on another SN.

It's been a while since I looked forward to a WWE PPV but I'm sort of excited for tonight. Hopefully the 'E doesn't shut down too many streams.
nerd.gif
HBK vs. Taker seems like a given to happen again so I'm picking HBK to win the Rumble...all I know is that mother @$+%$% Triple GOD better not.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Sorry guys, not a good day, so no full preview. My predictions are:

Mickie James d Michelle McCool
Ezekiel Jackson d Christian
Sheamus d Randy Orton (I think Legacy may turn on Orton tonight, or at least cost him the match)
The Undertaker d Rey Mysterio Jr
HHH wins the Royal Rumble

I'll be back for the show tonight.
Hope all is well 4w.  I agree with most of your predictions.  Though I think Christian will retain, and I"m still not sure about Rumble winner.

i wish the WWE would realize HHH winning the Rumble is the same reason the only PPV I buy is Wrestlemania

I hope Trips doesn't win the Rumble. I'd prefer someone unexpected win the Rumble like Dibiase or Morrison and lose the title shot at the next ppv.

I think Cena wins the rumble.
Sheamus beats Orton.
Christian beats Jackson.
Micki James beats McCool.
Taker retains.

Edge makes an appearance. RVD shows up. Annnnnnnnd.. I guess that's it.

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

any free streams?

WWE has pretty much eliminated all free streams. Some will work on and off, here and there, but most of the times won't hold up through an entire show.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

as far as the rumble goes i have a few predictions as to who will win it.
1. HHH - this will lead to him challenging Sheamus at WM. they have been building up HHH to win it. as much as i don't wanna see him win it i just have this gut feeling he will. it will probably be between him and HBK as the final two.
2. HBK - i think it would be a waste to have him win it here. HBK doesnt need to chase the title or win another RR. in fact he doesnt need to win this to challenge the undertaker at WM. but all signs point to either him or HHH winning it. he could possibly win it here and challenge undertaker for the title. idk.
3. Cena - cena could win it here and maybe somehow batista wins the strap from smackdown at maybe elimination chamber leading to a cena/batsita dream match that the E has been wanting.
4. Jericho - maybe just maybe he will win the rumble. he's been in pointless matches eversincfe going back to being a singles wrestler so maybe he could win it here cash it in at the next ppv and maybe edge challenges him, idk i really hope he wins it but i have a feeling edge will interfere while jericho is in the final 3 or 4 leading to a match between the two at WM.
5. CM Punk - i really like punk as a heel and his whole new goons. i wish they gave him a longer title run or a longer feud with taker. the E really screwed it up. maybe the sudden change in him not going against DX for the tag titles leads to him winning the rumble to have a titleshot or singles run. they had to drop that match for SOME reason.

i see mccool retaining here as this may be the last push "piggy" james gets till she gets the boot. since she's thought about leaving the E.

i see Zeke winning here. i hope he does so that will lead to christian feuding on another brand. possibly opening the door for him to win the MITB. he's been on a roll thus far and i think its time for him to move on to better bigger feuds. hes been the babyface of ECW for some time now and i think its time for him to have a brand change.

i am really lookin foward to this match. i wish Orton will win but i know Sheamus will retain leading to him getting squashed at WM to triple douche. Orton had a good match against kofi at TLC so i expect him to put up another great match here. with this win this should hopefully get sheamus over with the fans. i am not a believer of this dude but i hear he's commited and watches tons of tape but hes just triple douche's bff. should be interesting to see the crowd behind orton full on as they are always cheering for him especially a top heel. i see dibiase interfering here but screwing it up for Orton leading to legacy kicking him out thus a dibiase/orton match at WM BTW Sheamus takes the WORST pictures
laugh.gif

i think rey will get the win here as it'll let taker rest and build his feud against HBK for WM. with rey gettting the win its something new and since hes a top babyface especially on a show like SMackdown i wouldn't be surprised. with what they do after his win here idk. i don't know who he'll feud with or what. maybe losing the strap at Elmination Chamber but i don't see either of the two holding on to the strap all the way to WM.

Looking forward to tonight, especially the Sheamus/Orton match.

The Rumble, Mania and Summerslam are the only PPVs I actually buy. WWE is charging $45 for the PPVs now, Wrestlemania is probably gonna be close to $60

Bret Hart Confirms That He Will Be On Raw Tomorrow Night
WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart has posted the following on his official Facebook page confirming that he will indeed appear on Raw tomorrow night: "20,000 fans in a couple weeks! Thank you fans! Watch me on WWE RAW this coming monday."

You guys are making me think that the show is on and making prognostications like its set and done, whats a good stream?

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

Does anybody know which one is better to use, httphttp://www.tvandsportstreams.tv/://www.tvandsportstreams.tv or www.ultimatesports.hostei.com
. I'm definately using one or the other. Need a reliable stream for tonight. Any help is appreciated.

I'm only familar with the one I posted. I hooked my computer up to my tv last time through an hdmi cable and the picture was great, and there were no glitches throughout the ppv.

I used your suggestion. Paid and ready to go. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom