*** Official 2010 WWE Royal Rumble Thread - 8pm et Jan 31 PPV (pg 13) ***

Glad Edge came back, and gets a title shot at WM. Great stuff!
smokin.gif

Okay Rumble match overall, beginning with Punk was awesome, after that it got a little meh, but as soon as Trips got eliminated I got legitimately pumped for the remainder and am quite happy with the ending.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

%%!+ my stream was !*%%%#@ up hardbody.
smh.gif
That's what I get for relying on free streams.

Oh well, Triple GOD lost and my dude EDGE wins his first Rumble.
pimp.gif

I'm still
eek.gif
over Punk tho'...that @+!* was so dope.
laugh.gif

i see it now. because cena eliminated batista we will see them face off at WM

edge wins here jericho wins at EC and we see jericho/edge for the strap at WM

undertaker loses the strap at EC and we still get to see taker/hbk

someway some how omega H faces against sheamus

Orton focuses on legacy and we might see him face one of em or maybe even seeing orton winning the MITB? thats someone new isnt it? or christian winning the mitb

Edge will challenge Christian!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Creatived backed themselves into a corner. There's going to be a lot of crap booking to get to the WM match ups.

Originally Posted by 22stylez

what a DAMN SWERVE!!! hopefully jericho wins at elimination chamber and we see jericho/edge for the strap at WM
pimp.gif
i hope the E gets this right.

this

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

Originally Posted by StillIn729

ahhh I can't say I'm big on these surprises returns but I like Edge so I'll live with it

in the age of the internet Edge returning isn't that big to me, at least when Cena won a couple years ago NO ONE say that coming

No one saw Edge actually WINNING the Rumble.

Wow, the main events scene at WM is a complete mystery right now. Total swerve by the E.

apparently sickickz23 saw that coming..props for the good prognostication..
laugh.gif

maybe they built the hbk/undertaker rematch so much that we actually won't see it? finally vince isnt TOO predictable.

Originally Posted by 22stylez

i see it now. because cena eliminated batista we will see them face off at WM

edge wins here jericho wins at EC and we see jericho/edge for the strap at WM

undertaker loses the strap at EC and we still get to see taker/hbk

someway some how omega H faces against sheamus

Orton focuses on legacy and we might see him face one of em or maybe even seeing orton winning the MITB? thats someone new isnt it? or christian winning the mitb

...all that sounds believable at this point....wouldn't be surprised if the "E" books that way for WrestleMania.

Originally Posted by FilthyMcnasty

I how they managed to keep the Edge news from leaking Ill never know

There was talk months ago about Edge's health status, and that he was very probable for the Rumble due to his fast healing...not surprising to me.

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

stevieg.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

EDIT: damn ive reached my 50 post limit. this is what you get when you get back on NT full time.
laugh.gif

anyways...cena/sheamus rematch at WM? doubt it renegade....UNLESS cena/taker?!

Since John Cena joined the WWE, all of his WM matches involved in a title match. I don't see that stopping this year. The last WM that Triple H that didn't involve a title was X-Seven. It won't stop now.

Back
Top Bottom