Official 2011-12 Houston Rockets Season Thread: Dejection, and it feelsbadman.

Rondo blew a &@^#*$( tire like he said
laugh.gif

but...

Man, this team is perfectly built for a guy like Dwight Howard, a truly dominate center. That's really the only thing we are missing
30t6p3b.gif

Smh. Blew that one. Boston steps up pressure and we looked confused. No good looks at the end and turnovers. Oh well. Keep on pushing.

Overtime fatigue from Boston or not, tonight against Toronto was embarrassing and no way should that have happened.
It's frustrating as hell watching these last few games, with the season looking like it's about to be just like last year, on the
outside looking in
30t6p3b.gif

My thing is, even when we were going through the Francis/Cat days the team sucked but they were fun to watch. This team is flat out average & boring.

The team is not good enough to not give effort like they did tonight.

That boredom definitely comes from McHale constantly wanting to use an 8-9 man rotation. You can't do that
when you don't have a superstar. Regardless of who's not gonna be on the team next year, you can't just sit
guys just to sit when you don't have a star. Everybody has to be incorporated somehow.

Nah, the team had been boring for a few years now and Adelman used short rotations also. Plus we lost these kind of games with Adelman.

Until the dynamic of this team changes we will continue to see the same results.

Winning can cure everything, but they better do something right now. This team (outside of 3-4 guys) is perfectly
made for a star to come her and flourish, but right now we seem to have a bunch of supplemental parts. Don't see
how it's so hard to get people here. 1 of the top ten, maybe even 5 largest cities man. This ain't *@^$( obscure
city and &@^#, damn
30t6p3b.gif

Stars get stars and we got none.

I said last week either we need to go all in at the trade dealing or blow it all up in the offseason. Either way this needs to get blown up.

Leslie Alexander won't blow it up, the dude is stubborn as hell. He'd rather fight for an 8th seed than suck a few years and be on some OKC steez.

How the %$%+ do you lose to Toronto?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by blackxme

Leslie Alexander won't blow it up, the dude is stubborn as hell. He'd rather fight for an 8th seed than suck a few years and be on some OKC steez.

How the %$%+ do you lose to Toronto?
indifferent.gif

Troof.

Rockets vs Nets today in New Jersey, with Kyle Lowry in the hospital. So we are gonna have Goran Dragic vs no Deron Williams....sweet.

Another thing, I know Jordan Hill is highly inconsistent, but could his absence at least be one reason way we've been getting abused so much?
Without him coming in relief for Dalembert, we end up with Patterson behind him at center, or nothing at all. Maybe I'm reaching, but we're 0-5
without him and the eventual rotation that he comes with.

[font=helvetica, arial, clean, sans-serif] Dallas, Portland, Minnesota and Utah all losing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Still want a trade to go down, but #7 feels good right now, keep it going
[/font]

Back
Top Bottom