Official 2011-12 Houston Rockets Season Thread: Dejection, and it feelsbadman.

Well damn, we looked like we were finished but then we picked it up on the defensive end and finally hit some shots.

I actually like watching this team, I know some people say they're boring but when they play like that they're fun to watch.

For real. There the most fun when hustling from start to finish. Sucks that we know a bunch of these guys wont be hear whether
by the trade deadline or next season, but I really hope Dragic and Lee end up resigning.

Went to the game tonight, a better crowd than I expected.

I love Goran Dragic's game.

And a Jordan Hill sighting? Whaaa

lol. Hill definitely surprised me cause he's still coming off injury. Goran
pimp.gif

A Hasheem Thabeet sighting!! Marcus Morris...ehhh...I'll give him a pass.

I'm hot as fish grease right now. The @+$+ are the Rockets doing man. DEREK #%!*!@% FISHER.
indifferent.gif

After taking some time to digest this, the  moves weren't actually bad.
More traded some 09'ers who were expiring but he made the team slightly better for the immediate future with Camby( who is also expiring).
The core of our group is still here and we'll have a ton of cap space come next summer.  There just wasn't any big moves to be made.
All of us in here are frustrated that the rebuilding process is taking so long, but Leslie Alexander won't tank. We're going to keep trying
to rebuild while being a playoff team.  I'd love to just go the OKC route but it isn't happening here.

I always respected Derek Fisher until he cheated in the playoffs against the Rockets and elbowed Luis Scola in the face. Ever since then I don't take him seriously as an athlete. So what if he's won 5 Championships, what does that mean to the City of Houston? Yes, we know how many games he's saved for the Lakers, what does that have to do with Houston, Tx?? He means nothing to the city of Houston, he reminds me of a stubborn old man standing on top of a soapbox ranting on and off the court. Just look at him when he plays... you can see it in his eyes he thinks he's it, but he's not. I don't want Derek Fisher on our team. But one good thing about him, now that he plays in my hometown I will take advantage of getting his autograph on Lakers jerseys and flip them for some good $$$.

Originally Posted by AJMasta

I always respected Derek Fisher until he cheated in the playoffs against the Rockets and elbowed Luis Scola in the face. Ever since then I don't take him seriously as an athlete. So what if he's won 5 Championships, what does that mean to the City of Houston? Yes, we know how many games he's saved for the Lakers, what does that have to do with Houston, Tx?? He means nothing to the city of Houston, he reminds me of a stubborn old man standing on top of a soapbox ranting on and off the court. Just look at him when he plays... you can see it in his eyes he thinks he's it, but he's not. I don't want Derek Fisher on our team. But one good thing about him, now that he plays in my hometown I will take advantage of getting his autograph on Lakers jerseys and flip them for some good $$$.
This.

From John Hollinger on ESPN Insider:
[h3][/h3]
[h3]Houston: B+[/h3]It's not deadline day until Daryl Morey makes a deal involving a second-round pick. In this one, the Rockets used their expiring contracts to get a better player who is also on an expiring contract; this barely affects their long-term strategy at all but it does give them a leg up in their playoff push. Expect Camby to take minutes as the backup center, and in the big picture he provides more quality size for a team that could really use some.

CPussy3 screwed us over last game, and we had a thin lineup logging heavy minutes, so hopefully tonight, we see
something good out of Camby, and get this win to keep the teams behind us off our %@^

We beat the Lakers so I'm going bump this %$%%.

Yo change the thread title to "Goran 4 MVP"

Bump it den
pimp.gif

Didn't lose any ground. We gotta keep playing hard, hold off people behind us, and start climbing the charts.
We got dis.....

Fantastic game tonight. &@*# is so in sync with the ball movement and everybody getting involved. That dude Fortson, I dig him.
Love Camby in the second unit.

I think Lowry will seamlessly fit back in when he gets healthy. K-Mart...ehhh...I like Lee as a starter, and Martin will definitely be
a liability, especially if he doesn't get his shooting touch back.

As far as I'm concerned with K-Mart dudes psyche is all messed up right now.  He needs to just get over being trade bait. 
And Dragic 
pimp.gif
, I just can't rave enough about this guy.  

We need to get that win against Dallas on Saturday, maybe we can move up a few spots.

I think would know how important this game is tonight guys. This is the difference between possibly moving up to number 6,
and being left on the oustide at number 9. Every game is important right now. Leggggo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I @%%*!%@ hate Dallas, I mean I absolutely can't that town and it's teams.

And we move to 9th place with that loss. FUUUUU

What's the point of being ninth if you just get stuck with the 14th pick. That's why I want to just get in the playoffs, f_ it.

Originally Posted by blackxme

I @%%*!%@ hate Dallas, I mean I absolutely can't that town and it's teams.

And we move to 9th place with that loss. FUUUUU

What's the point of being ninth if you just get stuck with the 14th pick. That's why I want to just get in the playoffs, f_ it.

Damn it, I only came in this thread to say good game and mention how I have love for the H.

I was just talking to somebody at work today about how folks from Houston are never on that hater *+#+ unlike folks in San Antonio.

You ruined it
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom