Official 2011-12 Houston Rockets Season Thread: Dejection, and it feelsbadman.

Rockets had no answer at all for Beasley at all
30t6p3b.gif

Kept leaving guys wide open, and just couldn't keep momentum at all.

Beasley made me sick with all those lame fouls

kyle lowry hasn't been getting the calls since his incident with the ref in the summer league came out. Rasheed Wallace treatment (AI too)

Tough loss. Can't be up by 19 and lose...but you also can't have the refs basically kill your momentum
down the stretch. That call on Courtney Lee was ^@%#&$* awful, and that pretty much gave the game away.

Rockets won a game they should have w/o playing the starters for too many minutes. Nice bounce back,
and there should be a shift in the standings with the Grizzlies loss, and with the Mavs currently down by 15.
We have a tough road stretch, and I think 4-2 should be the minimum.

Went to the game tonight. The whole team looked great.
pimp.gif

I also caught a random hat they threw into the crowd.
laugh.gif

Nene, Afflalo, and one other Nuggets guy are all out with injuries. If we don't win this one and stay in contention, something's wrong.
I was looking forward to seeing how Dalembert and Nene matched up. Oh well. We need a string of wins, fast.

I still don't  know what I want to see this team do, lose or get a 7th or 8th playoff spot.  
tired.gif

Just tired of sucking,  one great top 5 pick is all this franchise might need. 

Word. Make the playoffs and lose our pick because of the TWill deal or miss the playoffs and get a lottery pick while hoping the Knicks miss out as well so we can get theirs, too. Scola's game is off so I dunno how much noise they'd make in the playoffs, so... And Love got suspended for stomping on Scola's face. Two games. Take that.
pimp.gif

I dont like how this game is going right now. Too much back and forth, Rockets need to consistently
take, build, and sustain leads, especially on the road.

^^
laugh.gif

Good hard fight grinding ugly win
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Glad to see Jeff Adrien get some burn. He brought some much needed energy
and toughness that was lacking out there, even against a wounded team. Dalembert needs to get out of his slump, and
Jordan Hill needs to at least attempt to be consistent.

My man Jeff Adrien got waived late yesterday, and we resigned Greg Smith who was on our roster during preseason.
I was looking forward to him getting some more PT, but I guess the Rockets didn't wanna give him that guaranteed
pay, and felt Greg Smith at center could me more of use, and at 6'10" 250, they're probably right, especially in place
of Jordan Hill.

i think once they trade Flynn (should be real soon) Adrien will be back. its really a shame to see him gone. I thought he could fit the void Chuck left except his offense is better but dude was a tank. He'll be back though.

If Flynn is traded and any1 gets injured/plays lazy etc we might just see T-Will get some burn since he can play the 1-3 positions.
And personally I rather Have Morris over Parsons right now. Parsons offense is not pretty, sure his D is suffice but he's not playing the same as the first few weeks since he started. this is where McHale needs to step his coaching up and keep things fresh but believe me I kept up with McHale in Minnesota and he will screw something up eventually.

Looks like the refs are trying to make up the Blazers/Thunder GT call by screwing over the Rockets

Yea that's what it looks like, hope Lowry's injury isn't very serious, a minimum of 2-3 games hopefully.

If Lowry hadn't gotten into this slump recently there's a good chance he could've made it as an all-star reserve. 
I think Parker gets in over him. 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom