Official 2011-12 Houston Rockets Season Thread: Dejection, and it feelsbadman.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by blackxme

I @%%*!%@ hate Dallas, I mean I absolutely can't that town and it's teams.

And we move to 9th place with that loss. FUUUUU

What's the point of being ninth if you just get stuck with the 14th pick. That's why I want to just get in the playoffs, f_ it.

Damn it, I only came in this thread to say good game and mention how I have love for the H.

I was just talking to somebody at work today about how folks from Houston are never on that hater *+#+ unlike folks in San Antonio.

You ruined it
tired.gif
laugh.gif

I took this loss harder than most.  I really don't hate Dallas, but it's a rivalry between the two cities and you always want your squad to win.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by blackxme

I @%%*!%@ hate Dallas, I mean I absolutely can't that town and it's teams.

And we move to 9th place with that loss. FUUUUU

What's the point of being ninth if you just get stuck with the 14th pick. That's why I want to just get in the playoffs, f_ it.

Damn it, I only came in this thread to say good game and mention how I have love for the H.

I was just talking to somebody at work today about how folks from Houston are never on that hater *+#+ unlike folks in San Antonio.

You ruined it
tired.gif
I hate the Cowboys, not the city of Dallas. But in this case, &@*# Jason Terry and everything he stands for.
9th &@^#*$) place
30t6p3b.gif
A game we every bit could have had. First we let Terry and Dirk get too many open looks early

on. Then once again, we're responsibly for another bum/out of no where guy having a breakout game. Pekovic, Illyosova,

Gerald Green, loads of others, and now this Wright dude. Behind the &@*#()! 8ball again
30t6p3b.gif

All we need is for Cleveland, Minnesota, and Atlanta to win today and we're right back in it...
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Two out of three isn't bad. 
pimp.gif

We just need to take care of business tonight and tomorrow.

Nice win tonight. Sucks that we had to scrap with the Kings on the way to Dallas tomorrow. Oh well, time to reup quick and try to
get this win.

P. Pattah went off tonight
pimp.gif
complete turnaround. I know he was inspired playing against Cousins and his NCAA Bracket. Wish
he could consistently do that. Earl Boykins
pimp.gif
My dude was signed 1 hr before the game started, but it his good play was expected
as a veteran. Hopefully Dragic and Camby are alright. We don't need to be any more shorthanded than we already are.

laugh.gif
Yea, we signed him an hour or 2 before tipoff. Dude had to go to the mall and buy some bball shoes
cause the Rockets didn't have any size 9s
laugh.gif

Oh well, honestly if it weren't for his signing, we would have lost
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

We got a tough yet winnable game tonight against the Pacers, and the West is slowly starting to separate.

Great game last time. Loved the Dalembert/Camby lineup, but I know we couldn't use that lineup a lot since
we couldn't get them in foul trouble and have nobody behind them. Let's get it tonight
pimp.gif

I hate these type of losses 
tired.gif

CALL THE JUMP BALL 
mad.gif

#@*$ some mid 1st round picks, I want to go to the playoffs. 

Great comeback win yesterday. :Scola, Dragic, & Camby
pimp.gif
Dat dude Camby is paying big dividends right now.

Could somebody with gif making skills do one of Dalembert & Boykins laughing before Dragic's free throw in the last 10 seconds
of the forth quarter, and one of Camby and Kevin Martin laughing hysterically after Dragic's free throw?? I was dying during that
laugh.gif

it'd be cool if we could sneak into that #6 seed and get the lakers in the first round. i think it'd be a great series....and hopefully bynum would keep getting himself kicked out of games.

Another great win last night. We got down a bit but ended up pulling it out. Parsons hittin Kobe with his own stuff 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
CsmHA.jpg
laugh.gif

Camby with that 3 pointer
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 Seemed like stuff just started going good for us. When we're on, we're ON. Feel

like this team can go pretty far, but we have to just get their first. On to the next on.

***EDIT: Came across this just now, full of so much &@*# talking and lulz
laugh.gif
I scanned through all 14 pages, and wow, I knew

Laker fans' opinions of the Rockets already, but i didn't know it was nearly identical to hardcore Spurs fans
30t6p3b.gif
The hate and salt

is just pouring from everybody
laugh.gif

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194377&page=5

Very glad we got a day off since the last win, cause I feel this could have easily been one of those let down games
coming off a high like that against the Lakers. Let's just get this one and keep it moving against our D-League
affiliate.

Nice to see Kyle out there last night, I thought dude was done for the season.  If Kyle can get his legs back under him with the amount of games left
our back court should be really good.  Lee/Goran/Lowry 
pimp.gif
   And hopefully when and if K-Mart comes back he'll be able to give us something off the bench.

Scola last night 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom