Official 2011-2012 Dallas Mavericks Thread (31-26) Vol: Take a Hike Odom

Kidd would be fair-to-good if he only had to play in the Playoffs, he just doesn't care about a damn thing. He can't shoot anymore unless there isn't a defender within 10 feet, he's been very lazy with his passes, and his defense has been HORRID.

He won't stay with anyone, he won't put a body on anyone, and he lets everyone shoot right over him. He showed signs of life last post-season, and hopefully he'll do the same this post-season if we make it, but right now he looks terrible.

dirk and kidd are lame ducks right now
not 1 damn given

this team is falling apart fast
rick and jet in bad terms
kidd being lazy and old
dirk yelling at players

i miss tyson...

Can't blame JET for how he feels. He's given the team all he's had the past like what, 7, 8 years? And they won't extend him.

Not like he necessarily deserves it moreso than any of those other guys did last year, but we're just going in a different direction.

Jet needs to get over it. He isnt in the future plans of this team. Playing like he is isnt going to help his situation either.

We can't beat New Orleans, Sacramento, Golden State, Phoenix, or New Jersey, but we can beat San Antonio and Denver pretty easily...
laugh.gif
Sounds about right.

Glad Dirk is back to normal. The guy has the fire going again, but it looks like there aren't many following him.

Wright had a monster game tonight, which is great to see.

Would've like to see Faried ball some more, but just didn't happen.

Hopefully the Mavs can take another one away from the Spurs.

Tough schedule ahead of em...

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

hate the spurs
WOW CLASSLESS MAVS GONNA BE CLASSLESS....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Now you got that bum throwing hands against the GPFOAT????

This franchise is PATHETIC From the owner to the players to the fans.
30t6p3b.gif

WOW DUNCAN Still owning these clowns.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

funny guy is gonna be funny
Come on man is cuban not a clown? Dude is the biggest clown in Texas.
tired.gif

Jason Terry hit 2 threes then does his "jet" flight but yall werent even leading the game.
laugh.gif

Okay only one fan is pathetic. One reason why my hate for the mavs gets stronger everyday Im on NT.
30t6p3b.gif

Also not putting much into this game. MVP Parker and top five big man TIAGO are resting so yeah. Still great to see the SPURS beat the mavs.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

funny guy is gonna be funny
Come on man is cuban not a clown? Dude is the biggest clown in Texas.
tired.gif

Jason Terry hit 2 threes then does his "jet" flight but yall werent even leading the game.
laugh.gif

Okay only one fan is pathetic. One reason why my hate for the mavs gets stronger everyday Im on NT.
30t6p3b.gif

Also not putting much into this game. MVP Parker and top five big man TIAGO are resting so yeah. Still great to see the SPURS beat the mavs.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

#*++ your whole fat *+# bum *+# city.

Irrelevant *+# team.

Yall are trippin now.

Cuban gonna sign 2 or 3 big time Free agents in the next year.

No one will miss Kidd , or jet if they pull down Dwill , and dare i say d12..

Man what a turn around in a team. Will be a very interesting off-season for sure. I hate Lamar.

Why do mavs fans whine so much? The team gave it all they had last year. The fuel tank is empty now. Not to mention that it is not the same team anymore.

Why are you trolling?
laugh.gif

Fans are frustrated because of the lack of effort from the team after a great year last year, I don't see what the big issue is.

Go troll somewhere else.

In other news, Carlisle will play Odom tonight.

Also, Carlisle expects West and Haywood back by Tuesday, maybe a little later. That will be nice,
30t6p3b.gif
, about time.

Hope we can stay healthy from now till the end of the regular season, need to get this rotation down.

Kidd, West
Carter, JET
Marion
Dirk, Wright
Wood, Ian.

Would like another SF, but that's what Carter is for I guess. Maybe even squeeze Azubuike in if he really shines, but it's mostly for next year.

On March 31st of last year the Mavs got blown out by the Lakers and were in the 4th seed in the West.

10 weeks later we were popping champagne bottles.

This year we actually have injuries to key players and with the compressed schedule we look bad.

As long as we are healthy heading into the playoffs I ain't afraid of anybody, especially the irrelevant #!@ Spurs.

Gritty win tonight. Dirk did it early, and Wright and JET did it late.

We got to cover Pick and pops better. We are continually getting killed because our guards keep going under screens, and the guards keep pulling up threes on us. I can't even count how many times I've seen it just this week on both hands. It's absurd.

sick.gif
 @ Dirk shooting 5-17 against the Rockets.
Random cats stay coming into this thread to troll and talk smack.
laugh.gif

I hope we stay healthy from here on. 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom