OFFICIAL 2011-2012 LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS SEASON THREAD (Its a wrap. Great season ends)

I love the energy the team plays with. As much as I hate Caron's stupid contested J's, he seems to be the emotional leader of the team
pimp.gif

MJSF, I'm pretty sure I saw you at the game (walking around section 301) and I tried to get that chick you were with to tap you but she just looked at me like I was crazy
laugh.gif

LETS CLOSE THEM OUT! We can't let this go to game 7. End it ASAP.

Finally made my return to the Clippers playoff game. I definitely missed this true playoff basketball atmosphere. I tried spotting fellow sneakerheads but have yet to meet any of you and everyone and their moms are wearing sneakers. 
Still think we need to close this out in 5 or 6. A game 7 would be hard to win and the momentum would switch drastically. 

Man, what a series. Can't tell you how much it tells me about this team that they pulled out a game 7 on the road. The bench, man, just huge. The SA series should be interesting. No "experts" are giving us much of a chance, but I think that's good for us. We'll thrive off it. Can't wait until Tuesday.

Damn finally back. What I miss? What happened to Grizz in 6?? Well now we face the spurs we are the underdogs we arent supposed to win but lets see what happens.

Going to be in town and will be in attendance at Staples for Game 3.  Pleasantly surprised at how cheap tickets to game 3 were on Stubhub, at least compared to what I'm used to seeing here in Chicago.  Not a problem anymore this season 
frown.gif

Looking forward to a good game
pimp.gif

Well, that's that. We just ran in to a better team in the Spurs. Its a shame that we couldn't face them when the team was more healthy, but the way SA is playing, I still think we would have only taken 2 games from them, even if BG and CP were 100% for the whole series. Still, this was a great season for the team. I'm only disappointed because there's no more games to watch. Congrats to the organization for building a winning team and the players for going out and doing it on the floor. We make the right moves in the offseason, we'll definitely be back (official offseason thread coming soon).

I honestly felt a healthy team would have had a chance. But the grizz beat us up. We got hurt and got drained we never had a chance. I hope we Make some moves to make us contenders. The big question is will cp3 stay.

This internship was the best job I've ever had and I didn't even get paid
laugh.gif
If anyone is in college and needs an internship I would recommend applying next season.

I expected to lose the series but I was hoping we could at least take one at home. I was disappointed that the team didn't get a standing ovation from the fans (there were scattered ovations throughout the stands) but I think that had to do witht the game coming down to the last shot. If we were getting blown out and just running out the clock I'm sure the team would have gotten a bigger ovation.

Greatest experience in my life thus far. Went to every home game, met a bunch of cool people, including some players. Played 5 v 5 on the court before games. Gonna hurt when I have to pay for a ticket next year
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

All-in-all, a GREAT season for the team. Let's try to get to the WCF next season.
pimp.gif

This season was greatly appreciated. 6 years is a long $#%%+*$ time to wait for success. Hopefully Olshey continues to build on our core of Griffin/Paul/Bledsoe/Jordan and we go even further next season.

I wish all CLIPPER NATION faithful a safe and prosperous summertime wherever it is you guys will be kicking back at.

Great season. The most exciting part is that we have no where to go but up from now on
pimp.gif
. The future is bright for us.

Major props to everyone who contributed to the thread this season.

Let's do it again next year
pimp.gif

good season.... blake work on footwork... and please get a coach that will develope deandre jordan and play him more than 20 min a game that is one thing i dont understand because its not like they have alot of talent at center

So who should stay and go? What do we do with Money Mo we cant afford him anymore? And for coach I honestly dont want Sloan. I just dont think he is the possible fit.

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

So who should stay and go? What do we do with Money Mo we cant afford him anymore? And for coach I honestly dont want Sloan. I just dont think he is the possible fit.

I like Nate McMillan for the head coaching job.

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

I like Nate McMillan for the head coaching job.
This is a great candidate and we need to really see how we keep young.

Great season for the clips now hey gotta build on it sign CP3 Big guys go to Big Boy Camp this summer Blake will be in Olympics so will get valuable experience and coaching but great season to those guys look forward to watching them next year

So is this a good move or a bad one? I hated VDN but I just read an article on why this is a good move. But I honestly think CP3 is gone after this.

Keeping VDN means back-to-back 2nd Rd playoff exits. I find it hard to believe that CP/BG signed off on this bs. I'm salty that we couldn't sign McMillan, Malone or Sloan. 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom