Official 2011-2012 NCAA Basketball "Kicks On Court" Thread

Originally Posted by Jahtiek

The 2k Sports Tournament Started On Monday. 129 Team's Play On Thursday So I'm Guessing That's The Official Start To The NCAAB 2011-2012 Season. @Hood217
129?  Is there a team playing twice?  Someone scrimmaging themselves and counting it?

Zoom 2k4's are so gorgeous when its in the right CW. Dope sneaker anyways.

Dude from arizona rocking those Griffeys tho? Wow& to dude above, their is 129 D-1 squads playing. Some schools play other schools from other divisions.

Interesting that the Kentucky uniforms don't have the Lebron logo and none of the players in pics are wearing Lebrons. Also I think these are hyperfuse 2010. Were these ever released in this color?

Originally Posted by ralph91

Couple from Kentucky vs Morehouse
Dang, they made my alma mater look REAL bad........ but oh well we are D-2, i cant expect much.

Originally Posted by cw2022

was dude really wearing Griffey Hybrids? 2nd pic on first page

yea he was.. pretty funny in my opinion.. can't believe someone would rock those in a major ncaa game, even high school would be iffy.. 
laugh.gif

superpine wrote: Awesome thread... you know Arizona is gonna come out with the heat this year
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]usually i would have to agree with you even though i hate the wildcats..  but with someone rocking air max jr's in a game 
roll.gif
might need to talk to the equipment manage or something but that is just crazy.. 
[/font]

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Interesting that the Kentucky uniforms don't have the Lebron logo and none of the players in pics are wearing Lebrons. Also I think these are hyperfuse 2010. Were these ever released in this color?
They are the 2010 'fuses, and yeah it was realeased with the other TB colors..were still sitting at the HoH by me in NY 
July/August

Lamb's dunk was ill............. hes about to be a beast. We saw hints of it last year and now hes almost there.

I had been holding hop out for grey elite socks for the longest and to see them tonight gave me a glimmer more of hope. There was a post in the socks thread that there werent going to be any greys released (andfattoo I believe you asked about possible cool grey) but MSU had on grey with the green stripe....dont know if they are team issue only but I sure do hope they drop. Grey w/white and grey w/black

JS"

Back
Top Bottom