Official 2011-2012 NCAA Basketball "Kicks On Court" Thread

2w256io.jpg

nerd.gif

Buc- a lot of the time the kids have leeway on what to wear... so if it works for them then why try to "fix" it right? performance > looks

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

JB should sponsor SDSU already lol

My boys love playing in J's. I don't understand when there are superior performance shoes on the market.
The looks and the lineage of the Air Jordan signature line.  If anything I applaud it.  Nice to see some cats play ball in sneakers that they want to instead of what the machine forces upon them.  And it must be nice to ball/live in San Diego, wear Jordan signatures, and not pay a dime for them.  Ya just never know what those SDSU cats. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I really don't know how these players are ballin' in Jordans. Feels like cardboard on my feet. Been wearing my cherry 12s this first week of practice and my feet are dead.

Might invest in some zk4's.

Originally Posted by Caerus

I want those "Cats" Nike socks!!

If you got a friend that goes to Zona they have them at the bookstore from what I'm told. Dunno if they're Nike though.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Caerus

I want those "Cats" Nike socks!!

If you got a friend that goes to Zona they have them at the bookstore from what I'm told. Dunno if they're Nike though.

Oh aight, thanks. Def want those& I thought they were Nike but my bad, still need them

Back
Top Bottom