Official 2011-2012 NCAA Basketball "Kicks On Court" Thread

^I disagree, I have a somewhat deep rotation of hooping kicks and all of them leave me with blisters and callouses, regardless if they are brand new or I have hooped them for 2 years.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

This is true.  I'll speak from personal experience (I hoop at a junior college).
When you think about it, we are on our feet all the time so our feet kill us anyways. Playing in shoes for style as opposed to for performance isn't a big deal because when playing as much as we do, our feet take an absolute beating.  It doesn't matter if we play in retro Jordans or in "Nike's best basketball shoe", our feet will blister and callous regardless.

^^^^^^ Agreed x2 with this statement. I'll speak from personal experience as well (former college basketball player, spent 2 years at a JUCO then transfered to a NCAA Division 2 school in WV).

I played in Retro 12, 13, 14 at my D-2 in WV because the stuff Nike sent us was awful in my eyes. Also, I justed wanted to be different from everyone else. My brother and myself were the only 2 that played in Jordans during our 2 years of play
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Naw. If you're wearing the shoes with the right fit for YOU and you take care of your feet they won't be all !#%!*# up. 

You basketball dudes are crazy.  I play football at a juco, and I wear the best cleats they got.  Style def takes a back seat to comfort.  But there isnt much in the way of style for cleats as is.  Well no where near as much as bball.

Anyone have pictures or know what Marquis Teague wore against Tennessee on Tuesday when Kentucky had the platinum uniforms?

I was at the game but couldn't tell for sure.  It looked like a KobeID, but I figure I'm probably wrong on that.

Originally Posted by Brum90

Anyone have pictures or know what Marquis Teague wore against Tennessee on Tuesday when Kentucky had the platinum uniforms?

I was at the game but couldn't tell for sure.  It looked like a KobeID, but I figure I'm probably wrong on that.
Pic #9 
smokin.gif

GALLERY

Does anyone know what Austin Rivers was wearing last game? Saw that he had some royal blue shoes on but couldn't make out what they were.

i was just about to ask, what the G-town players were wearing yesterday. they are pretty bad up close.

Originally Posted by dimsum1

Does anyone know what Austin Rivers was wearing last game? Saw that he had some royal blue shoes on but couldn't make out what they were.

Kobe V ID? 

Back
Top Bottom