Official 2011-2012 NCAA Basketball "Kicks On Court" Thread

Originally Posted by Flood401

Originally Posted by you big dummy

10472513standard.jpg
Sick Picture 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can anybody get pics of the Memphis game tonight, i think Witherspoon had Concords on tonite.

Sullinger had the concords on today, Looked awful. I wanna see someone pull out Cool Greys or something that actually matches Ohio State's unis.

Last night Rodney McGruder had on cheetahs.  He pulled them off about as nice as he could have imo.

120213_bkcvskstate_cbronson741_1_t990.jpg

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Wish players on UNC were rocking concords like the 2001 team did.
me too. I know they got them, and Henson wore them for one game. guess they're keeping them to wear casually 
mad.gif

from last night:

scaled.php

ncaa players seem to have more creativity with their kicks to uniform combination than nba players

Originally Posted by Shox23

ncaa players seem to have more creativity with their kicks to uniform combination than nba players
very strict uniform code in the league vs. very little to none in the NCAA
which explains why some guys just blatantly dont match at all

^ I think they've removed the uniform restrictions in shoes CWs in the NBA. Not sure though. Been seeing a lot of players wearing CWs that doesn't match their unis but not every game tho.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

It's only a matter of time before WVU becomes a Jordan Brand school.
No way in hell. WVU loves mainline Nike brand too much.
But, there's not really much in the way of shoe originality. Truck Bryant has those highlighter yellow KD3s, Jabarie Hinds has those away KD4s, than everyone else wears Hyperdunks or Flight 5s. 

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by Shox23

very strict uniform code in the league vs. very little to none in the NCAA
which explains why some guys just blatantly dont match at all

not as strict in the nba anymore.

Back
Top Bottom