Originally Posted by DLo13

Mexico is making this look too easy.

Yea
laugh.gif

Dudes not even trying anymore.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

What are the incentives of winning the copa de oro?

Copa Confederaciones
Whats that? Do you secure a spot in the world cup or something?
It's basically a glorified dress rehearsal for the host nation of the World Cup. It's held the summer before the WC, eight teams, each of the six confederation's champion, prior WC winner, plus the host nation. 
It's important for countries like the USA and Mexico since World Cup qualification isn't exactly a struggle. 

What are the incentives of winning the copa de oro?

Copa Confederaciones
It's basically a glorified dress rehearsal for the host nation of the World Cup. It's held the summer before the WC, eight teams, each of the six confederation's champion, prior WC winner, plus the host nation. 
It's important for countries like the USA and Mexico since World Cup qualification isn't exactly a struggle. 

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Copa Confederaciones

Thanks for the clarification. My boy was talking about Mexico should be in the CONMEBOL because we are killing in the copa oro. I had to hit him with the quick 
indifferent.gif
 to stop his buffoonery. 

Copa Confederaciones

Thanks for the clarification. My boy was talking about Mexico should be in the CONMEBOL because we are killing in the copa oro. I had to hit him with the quick 
indifferent.gif
 to stop his buffoonery. 

indifferent.gif
 to stop his buffoonery. 
Mexico and Mexican fans are the equivalent of the cavaliers/heat and their fans

they hype their team up whenever they score 10 goals on trash teams then do nothing during world cups

like clock work

indifferent.gif
 to stop his buffoonery. 

they hype their team up whenever they score 10 goals on trash teams then do nothing during world cups

like clock work

Originally Posted by knightngale

indifferent.gif
 to stop his buffoonery. 

like clock work
His boy is right though. There have been "rumors" circulating around, and I say that in the loosest sense possible, that both the US and Mexico could be on their way to CONMEBOL in the future. Trust I'd be the first to jump ship. 
Gotta beat the best to be the best. 

Originally Posted by knightngale

indifferent.gif
 to stop his buffoonery. 

like clock work
His boy is right though. There have been "rumors" circulating around, and I say that in the loosest sense possible, that both the US and Mexico could be on their way to CONMEBOL in the future. Trust I'd be the first to jump ship. 
Gotta beat the best to be the best. 

Don't get me wrong. Mexico is playing nice, real nice, but until they hold up the world cup, this !#+* don't matter.

Don't get me wrong. Mexico is playing nice, real nice, but until they hold up the world cup, this !#+* don't matter.

Oh but it definitely matters. Don't think I'm defending Mexico for a second but do you think they have a better chance of winning a world cup playing the likes of Aruba and Barbados throughout qualifying or competing against countries such as Uruguay and Chile?

Top to bottom CONCACAF is weak and until it gets a major make over both the US and Mexico will be stuck in mediocrity when it comes to the big stage, +@!# a Gold Cup.

Oh but it definitely matters. Don't think I'm defending Mexico for a second but do you think they have a better chance of winning a world cup playing the likes of Aruba and Barbados throughout qualifying or competing against countries such as Uruguay and Chile?

Top to bottom CONCACAF is weak and until it gets a major make over both the US and Mexico will be stuck in mediocrity when it comes to the big stage, +@!# a Gold Cup.

USA and Mexico WILL NEVER join conmebol. Absolutely no way FIFA allows that. The only "reasonable" thing i can see happen (which never will also) is merging both but Conmebol would never allow that either lol. Basically US and Mexico are stuck in this %%*+!* confederation and we gotta #dealwithit

USA and Mexico WILL NEVER join conmebol. Absolutely no way FIFA allows that. The only "reasonable" thing i can see happen (which never will also) is merging both but Conmebol would never allow that either lol. Basically US and Mexico are stuck in this %%*+!* confederation and we gotta #dealwithit

Don't even start bro. You lost any credibility you had as an informed soccer fan when you admitted to not knowing what the Confederations Cup is.
And you can say what you want about Mexico not having won a WC but only three national teams have made it out the group stage the last 5 WCs and those three are Brazil, Germany, and Mexico. 

Don't even start bro. You lost any credibility you had as an informed soccer fan when you admitted to not knowing what the Confederations Cup is.
And you can say what you want about Mexico not having won a WC but only three national teams have made it out the group stage the last 5 WCs and those three are Brazil, Germany, and Mexico. 

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Pretty much. Dude sounds like a headline fan...

Pretty much. Dude sounds like a headline fan...

they deserve a cookie then

they deserve a cookie then

tonight I'm going to Jamaica vs Honduras at Red Bull arena

Jamaica is going to kick these scrubs behind so bad, our front line is waaaaay to fast for Honduras old back line

tonight I'm going to Jamaica vs Honduras at Red Bull arena

Jamaica is going to kick these scrubs behind so bad, our front line is waaaaay to fast for Honduras old back line

Back
Top Bottom