:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

If El Salvador doesn't at least win 6-0 they have no chance in outranking Guatemala for that "best 3rd" spot. They better hope Panama beats Canada.

If El Salvador doesn't at least win 6-0 they have no chance in outranking Guatemala for that "best 3rd" spot. They better hope Panama beats Canada.

Originally Posted by Demps

^
Gooch is done.

Pretty much. He has never been the same since that injury against CR. Dude was a beast before that. I wish him the best.

Waching the replay of the game yesterday. DF does Wondo miss from 4 years out? and he was leading goal scorer in MLS?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  This dude is another Taylor Twellman.

^
Gooch is done.

Pretty much. He has never been the same since that injury against CR. Dude was a beast before that. I wish him the best.

Waching the replay of the game yesterday. DF does Wondo miss from 4 years out? and he was leading goal scorer in MLS?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^
Gooch is done.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was at that CR game
frown.gif

but yea great win for ES.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^
Gooch is done.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was at that CR game
frown.gif

but yea great win for ES.

Arturo and Cheyo gamechangers as per usual.

Should we advance to the next round, those two need to start and hell, Lester in place of Corrales.

Our likely matchup depending things go as expected (Guate beats Grenada and Panama beats Canada) would be a quarterfinals matchup vs Panama, in Washington DC...Home advantage : El Salvador.
pimp.gif

Arturo and Cheyo gamechangers as per usual.

Should we advance to the next round, those two need to start and hell, Lester in place of Corrales.

Our likely matchup depending things go as expected (Guate beats Grenada and Panama beats Canada) would be a quarterfinals matchup vs Panama, in Washington DC...Home advantage : El Salvador.
pimp.gif

Could of been 9-1 had "Pitbull" scored when he had the open net and when Zelaya crossed everyone in the box and just barely didn't get the shot off.

Could of been 9-1 had "Pitbull" scored when he had the open net and when Zelaya crossed everyone in the box and just barely didn't get the shot off.

Back
Top Bottom