:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

No worries we lost but it wasn't our real national team. It was Panamas National Team vs USAs Suburban Raised College Educated National Team. Our real National team would smoke Panama.

Huh? An odd time to not play a "real national team"...especially when you're one of the few favorites.

what the $##% happened? i had to work so just started to read about the game? what did wondo do? did we really play that bad. this !$#$#@* team loves to start games from behind. i'm glad they !$#$#@* lost.

what the $##% happened? i had to work so just started to read about the game? what did wondo do? did we really play that bad. this !$#$#@* team loves to start games from behind. i'm glad they !$#$#@* lost.

No worries we lost but it wasn't our real national team. It was Panamas National Team vs USAs Suburban Raised College Educated National Team. Our real National team would smoke Panama.
I don't think Bob will ever start selecting inner city kids. This is not Brazil. These dudes that they pick have no "flavor" though. They play too technical and even their technical abilities are trash.

I hope they lose every game from now on until they fire Bob.

I don't think Bob will ever start selecting inner city kids. This is not Brazil. These dudes that they pick have no "flavor" though. They play too technical and even their technical abilities are trash.

Originally Posted by knightngale

If you're expecting American players to have that "flavor" you're going to be disappointed because that right there in bold IS exactly what the American player is. That's how they're raised to play, that's how they're coached. Very disciplines but not "flavor". Nothing other than that is going to come out of any U.S. youth academy. 
What's going to have to happen is the USSF is that they're going to have to start tailoring their youth development program to fit the new batch of American players that come from immigrant families. They have to take advantage of this country being a melting pot, and snatch up those kids and develop them in a different way than they have the traditional american soccer player. 

If you're expecting American players to have that "flavor" you're going to be disappointed because that right there in bold IS exactly what the American player is. That's how they're raised to play, that's how they're coached. Very disciplines but not "flavor". Nothing other than that is going to come out of any U.S. youth academy. 
What's going to have to happen is the USSF is that they're going to have to start tailoring their youth development program to fit the new batch of American players that come from immigrant families. They have to take advantage of this country being a melting pot, and snatch up those kids and develop them in a different way than they have the traditional american soccer player. 

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Excellent point NTer23. There is so much untapped talent with immigrant children. 

Excellent point NTer23. There is so much untapped talent with immigrant children. 

I wonder how these dudes play in a friendly pick up type game with their friends or on the playground. I guess they never do that cause they always in those academies being taught to be stiffs.

I wonder how these dudes play in a friendly pick up type game with their friends or on the playground. I guess they never do that cause they always in those academies being taught to be stiffs.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

yeah but the best of these children grow up wanting to play with the motherland; see rossi, subotic, etc.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

yeah but the best of these children grow up wanting to play with the motherland; see rossi, subotic, etc.

Very simple mission today ES : DESTROY Cuba. I'm talking winning by more than 5.

The rest will take care of it's self.

Very simple mission today ES : DESTROY Cuba. I'm talking winning by more than 5.

The rest will take care of it's self.

Perfect day for a double header in the Chi. 70 and sunny!!! Soldier field will be rocking!

Perfect day for a double header in the Chi. 70 and sunny!!! Soldier field will be rocking!

Back
Top Bottom