:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

Originally Posted by chiquitoperopicoso

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

http://www.fifa.com/world...gua/team2=mex/index.html

laugh.gif

What is this? Some blank FIFA page ?!?!?!Anyway Guatemala vs Mexico Saturday. Mayans vs Aztecs. Guapos vs Feos
roll.gif

man i hate mexico but man because of u i hope mexico squashes guatemala
laugh.gif

no hard feelings. lol ^.^

Chiquito we ain't El Salvador ...so no LOLBTW I thought u were half Mexican dude???

Originally Posted by chiquitoperopicoso

What is this? Some blank FIFA page ?!?!?!Anyway Guatemala vs Mexico Saturday. Mayans vs Aztecs. Guapos vs Feos
roll.gif

man i hate mexico but man because of u i hope mexico squashes guatemala
laugh.gif

no hard feelings. lol ^.^

Chiquito we ain't El Salvador ...so no LOLBTW I thought u were half Mexican dude???

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

^^^NikeTalker23 ma bad son. I didn't understand what "to mano" meant. If I need reading comprehension u need spelling classes.

You know exactly what I meant, unless you're a Guatemalteco who can't speak Spanish, then the blame goes to your parents. 

LOL. LOL No Manches Guayaight seriously though Saturday will be a good game. Mexico is the best so far in the tourney so I'm relishing the upset opportunity. Buena Suerte Compa

^^^NikeTalker23 ma bad son. I didn't understand what "to mano" meant. If I need reading comprehension u need spelling classes.

You know exactly what I meant, unless you're a Guatemalteco who can't speak Spanish, then the blame goes to your parents. 

LOL. LOL No Manches Guayaight seriously though Saturday will be a good game. Mexico is the best so far in the tourney so I'm relishing the upset opportunity. Buena Suerte Compa

Good luck to you guys too..

Good luck to you guys too..

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

Originally Posted by jay23oth

I will be there in NJ to witness Mexico whips some..We taking this Gold Cup

Imma be there on Saturday as well.

Lets go MEXICO
pimp.gif
eek.gif
sup man, where you been at

But i really hope Guate puts up a good match for the sake of my boy AJII

Lets go MEXICO
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 951guero

Lets go MEXICO
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Thanks bro. Me too.lolI gave my half Mexican cousin a ton of grief after the world cup loss to ARG so he's already sayin Chicharito will get 3 goals. .

Originally Posted by 951guero

Lets go MEXICO
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Thanks bro. Me too.lolI gave my half Mexican cousin a ton of grief after the world cup loss to ARG so he's already sayin Chicharito will get 3 goals. .

indifferent.gif
At the US performance.

I hope we get our act together because Jamaica ain't no joke.

Pinche Dempsey que se ponga agusado.

indifferent.gif
At the US performance.

I hope we get our act together because Jamaica ain't no joke.

Pinche Dempsey que se ponga agusado.

Oh and the USA can't leave to CONMEBOL either. did u see us lose to Panama? I think it's better for our self esteem to beat small teams than to get skunked by Argentina and brazil. The Spain loss demoralized us. Mexico plays teams like New Zealand and venezuela in friendlies to make themselves confident... Maybe we should do the same.
Spain's first opponent after the WC was Mexico
laugh.gif

Oh and the USA can't leave to CONMEBOL either. did u see us lose to Panama? I think it's better for our self esteem to beat small teams than to get skunked by Argentina and brazil. The Spain loss demoralized us. Mexico plays teams like New Zealand and venezuela in friendlies to make themselves confident... Maybe we should do the same.
Spain's first opponent after the WC was Mexico
laugh.gif

My boy came through...got em about 30 mins ago...

2lbgh0x.jpg

On that Ric Flair Swag LOL. Says the tickets have been selling like hotcakes all morning/afternoon!

Best part for ES is I would think even the Americans in attendance will get behind ES becuase -

A. Panama beat them and B. We are the supposed "Easier" Opponent.

My boy came through...got em about 30 mins ago...

2lbgh0x.jpg

On that Ric Flair Swag LOL. Says the tickets have been selling like hotcakes all morning/afternoon!

Best part for ES is I would think even the Americans in attendance will get behind ES becuase -

A. Panama beat them and B. We are the supposed "Easier" Opponent.

Back
Top Bottom