:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

Damn row 1. nice. I hope ES fans show up to both games and root for US. Gonna be some good games this weekend
pimp.gif

Damn row 1. nice. I hope ES fans show up to both games and root for US. Gonna be some good games this weekend
pimp.gif

Bradley is killing me. Loving the stats Wahl has been posting on Twitter comparing him to Arena. Bruce has better stats.
laugh.gif

Bradley is killing me. Loving the stats Wahl has been posting on Twitter comparing him to Arena. Bruce has better stats.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

Was dempsey even trying? I mean...wow

He didn't think the defender was closing down from behind. You can see him just settle the ball and go to shoot, but by then it was too late. We've all done it.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Was dempsey even trying? I mean...wow

He didn't think the defender was closing down from behind. You can see him just settle the ball and go to shoot, but by then it was too late. We've all done it.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

My boy came through...got em about 30 mins ago...

2lbgh0x.jpg

On that Ric Flair Swag LOL. Says the tickets have been selling like hotcakes all morning/afternoon!

Best part for ES is I would think even the Americans in attendance will get behind ES becuase -

A. Panama beat them and B. We are the supposed "Easier" Opponent.
Nice!
pimp.gif

2lbgh0x.jpg

On that Ric Flair Swag LOL. Says the tickets have been selling like hotcakes all morning/afternoon!

Best part for ES is I would think even the Americans in attendance will get behind ES becuase -

Nice!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by amarusgear

2lbgh0x.jpg

Nice!
pimp.gif

What section is that? ill be in 233
frown.gif

Originally Posted by amarusgear

2lbgh0x.jpg

Nice!
pimp.gif

What section is that? ill be in 233
frown.gif

10 Sumthin...basically 50 yd line seats.
smile.gif
Steven Goff of the Washington Post reports 40k out of 46k total have sold and the only seats left are obstructed view.

10 Sumthin...basically 50 yd line seats.
smile.gif
Steven Goff of the Washington Post reports 40k out of 46k total have sold and the only seats left are obstructed view.

Oh and my friends goin tell me they rooting for Jamaica.
ohwell.gif
Me, States of course...not like the road would be easier either way and I always root for America cept when they face ES.

Oh and my friends goin tell me they rooting for Jamaica.
ohwell.gif
Me, States of course...not like the road would be easier either way and I always root for America cept when they face ES.

[h4]17/06/11 - 08:47 Fútbol Nacional
Selección descarta a Contreras para el duelo frente a México
[/h4]
[h3]
Seleccion-Guatemala-Copa_Oro_PREIMA20110617_0145_5.jpg

El mediocampista José Manuel Contreras no será de los hombres de inicio del plantel que enfrentará a México mañana en los cuartos de final de la Copa Oro, ante un lesión que le impide ser los titulares.
[/h3]

30t6p3b.gif
well there goes our center mid and only playmaker
30t6p3b.gif

well regardless

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

GUATEMALA IS READY
RUIZ /PAPPA /CONTRERAS
220x.jpg
pappa_620.jpg
jose_manuel_contreras.jpg
849355d2ed745f605bc42437617e2f1b5189bd2.pjpg

[h4]17/06/11 - 08:47 Fútbol Nacional
Selección descarta a Contreras para el duelo frente a México
[/h4]
[h3]
Seleccion-Guatemala-Copa_Oro_PREIMA20110617_0145_5.jpg

El mediocampista José Manuel Contreras no será de los hombres de inicio del plantel que enfrentará a México mañana en los cuartos de final de la Copa Oro, ante un lesión que le impide ser los titulares.
[/h3]

30t6p3b.gif
well there goes our center mid and only playmaker
30t6p3b.gif

well regardless

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

GUATEMALA IS READY
RUIZ /PAPPA /CONTRERAS
220x.jpg
pappa_620.jpg
jose_manuel_contreras.jpg
849355d2ed745f605bc42437617e2f1b5189bd2.pjpg