:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

That was a straight red card, Giovanni and dude that fouled Marquez sharing that water bottle
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Finally.... Finally we going to see a better game, I was getting tired of watching Mexico vs 11 goalies.....

What a pig... That was red no doubt
30t6p3b.gif

Finally.... Finally we going to see a better game, I was getting tired of watching Mexico vs 11 goalies.....

What a pig... That was red no doubt
30t6p3b.gif

That was a straight red card, Giovanni and dude that fouled Marquez sharing that water bottle
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this dude chicharito is ghost if no one creates a great play for him and passes the ball to him  3 feet from the goal 

this dude chicharito is ghost if no one creates a great play for him and passes the ball to him  3 feet from the goal 

2-1 :/

Oh well playing without our playmaker in the mid in front of a Mexican crowd. I'm cool with it. 3 of our starters are on the under 20 team and only Ruiz had gold cup experience...so they lack second half maturity like Lebron. Pappa and Ruiz were the only two actually taking fools on. We played well and it was legit. Now onto Copa America and my boys from Arrgentina.

2-1 :/

Oh well playing without our playmaker in the mid in front of a Mexican crowd. I'm cool with it. 3 of our starters are on the under 20 team and only Ruiz had gold cup experience...so they lack second half maturity like Lebron. Pappa and Ruiz were the only two actually taking fools on. We played well and it was legit. Now onto Copa America and my boys from Arrgentina.

SMH performance was weak but still got that WTypical Mexico performance thoIt would have been a better match if Guate would of attacked after that goal thoI hate how C.A teams always pull back after they score 1 goal

Back
Top Bottom