:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

SMH performance was weak but still got that WTypical Mexico performance thoIt would have been a better match if Guate would of attacked after that goal thoI hate how C.A teams always pull back after they score 1 goal

Was that even futbol being played by Guatemala. Pathetic. Didn't even try with 10 mins left.

Glad Mex went down. This team still has a long ways to go. Need to learn what this team is made of, especially playing against a team that is fine with defending with 11 after taking the lead.

Guess Guatemala still owns Mexico...

Was that even futbol being played by Guatemala. Pathetic. Didn't even try with 10 mins left.

Glad Mex went down. This team still has a long ways to go. Need to learn what this team is made of, especially playing against a team that is fine with defending with 11 after taking the lead.

Guess Guatemala still owns Mexico...

Originally Posted by 951guero

SMH performance was weak but still got that WTypical Mexico performance thoIt would have been a better match if Guate would of attacked after that goal thoI hate how C.A teams always pull back after they score 1 goal
It is as if they play to lose cause they always lose
roll.gif

it is also the most boring type of soccer

can't blame them though with that atrocious goal keeper they have

Originally Posted by 951guero

It is as if they play to lose cause they always lose
roll.gif

it is also the most boring type of soccer

can't blame them though with that atrocious goal keeper they have

lol now yal wanna talk *%@!. calm down you barely beat a piece of *%@! guate seleccion after "wondering how many goals mexico was gonna score" before the game
roll.gif

still won $100 dollars today cause my confident mexican friend gave me 2 goals
pimp.gif

USA tmw.

lol now yal wanna talk *%@!. calm down you barely beat a piece of *%@! guate seleccion after "wondering how many goals mexico was gonna score" before the game
roll.gif

pimp.gif

USA tmw.

I totally bought tickets for the final an hour before the match. Almost jinxed it.

I thought Mexico played well considering they gifted an early goal to a team that was going to sit back and defend anyway. What I don't like is how everything goes through the flanks; Torrado and Castro can't string together #@#$. Can't wait for Jona to take the reigns.

Now I fear Honduras with Palacios back. He's gonna body someone.

I totally bought tickets for the final an hour before the match. Almost jinxed it.

I thought Mexico played well considering they gifted an early goal to a team that was going to sit back and defend anyway. What I don't like is how everything goes through the flanks; Torrado and Castro can't string together #@#$. Can't wait for Jona to take the reigns.

Now I fear Honduras with Palacios back. He's gonna body someone.

Damn good win for Mex. Guatemala is tough & always plays Mexico well. Props to them and their fans. Hope de Nigris starts

Damn good win for Mex. Guatemala is tough & always plays Mexico well. Props to them and their fans. Hope de Nigris starts

Originally Posted by knightngale

this dude chicharito is ghost if no one creates a great play for him and passes the ball to him  3 feet from the goal 

I know right he must be a forward or sumthin...
People who know him know he can score and make plays for himself... then theres those who hate cuz' he does does what there forwards cant do... anyway 6 goals leading scorer of the comp. speaks for itself...
and that guatemala gk aint the best but he didnt pull a tim howard so props to him...
i guess haters gon' hate...
roll.gif
see ya in the final...

this dude chicharito is ghost if no one creates a great play for him and passes the ball to him  3 feet from the goal 

People who know him know he can score and make plays for himself... then theres those who hate cuz' he does does what there forwards cant do... anyway 6 goals leading scorer of the comp. speaks for itself...
and that guatemala gk aint the best but he didnt pull a tim howard so props to him...
roll.gif
see ya in the final...

Originally Posted by socluis90

roll.gif

pimp.gif

USA tmw.

laugh.gif
me too except mine is 50$
laugh.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif

USA tmw.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im callin it right now... Jamaica is the black horse no pun intended... ha...

Im callin it right now... Jamaica is the black horse no pun intended... ha...

Originally Posted by beaver21

roll.gif

pimp.gif

USA tmw.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

$20 bucks here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beaver21

roll.gif

pimp.gif

USA tmw.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

$20 bucks here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eC

roll.gif
see ya in the final...
I'm no Mexico fan, so I can say this without bias...alot of people criticize Chicharito for scoring "easy" goals, but they ignore how excellent his awareness and positioning is. He knows exactly where the ball is/will end up, and he tracks them down without fail. If you watch his goal highlights on youtube, a good # of them are of him coming out of nowhere and catching the defense off guard. His finishing is excellent as well; he always finds creative ways to score.

He's not a "creator" type of forward, he's more of a "poacher". Give him time and he might add that aspect to his game, but even without it he's one of the best forwards in the world based on his age.

Originally Posted by eC

roll.gif
see ya in the final...
I'm no Mexico fan, so I can say this without bias...alot of people criticize Chicharito for scoring "easy" goals, but they ignore how excellent his awareness and positioning is. He knows exactly where the ball is/will end up, and he tracks them down without fail. If you watch his goal highlights on youtube, a good # of them are of him coming out of nowhere and catching the defense off guard. His finishing is excellent as well; he always finds creative ways to score.

He's not a "creator" type of forward, he's more of a "poacher". Give him time and he might add that aspect to his game, but even without it he's one of the best forwards in the world based on his age.

Back
Top Bottom