:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

I'm pissed, Guate could have done better but whatever. Guess having different players in Europe does not make THAT MUCH difference when playing a "mediocre" team such as Guatemala. Now it's time to cheer for my fellow salvatruchas and catrachos!

I'm pissed, Guate could have done better but whatever. Guess having different players in Europe does not make THAT MUCH difference when playing a "mediocre" team such as Guatemala. Now it's time to cheer for my fellow salvatruchas and catrachos!

I'm kinda rooting for Mexico now. A 2-1 loss to the eventual champion will help ease the pain of losing today LOL LOL

....Nah I'll stay out of it cuz I like USA and my Central American (ES, Hon, Pan)brethren. Good luck to y'all

I'm kinda rooting for Mexico now. A 2-1 loss to the eventual champion will help ease the pain of losing today LOL LOL

....Nah I'll stay out of it cuz I like USA and my Central American (ES, Hon, Pan)brethren. Good luck to y'all

Yall bashing this Mexican team after they played this mediocre team that bunkered the whole game.... Its not like Guatemala had possession of the ball...Mexicos performance I rated a 6.5.

Yall bashing this Mexican team after they played this mediocre team that bunkered the whole game.... Its not like Guatemala had possession of the ball...Mexicos performance I rated a 6.5.

Off to the stadium in about 3 hrs...Hungry as hell thinking about the food imma eat over there...hopefully when I comeback we're talking about an El Salvador-USA showdown on Wednesday.
smile.gif

Off to the stadium in about 3 hrs...Hungry as hell thinking about the food imma eat over there...hopefully when I comeback we're talking about an El Salvador-USA showdown on Wednesday.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by eC

Originally Posted by knightngale

this dude chicharito is ghost if no one creates a great play for him and passes the ball to him  3 feet from the goal 

I know right he must be a forward or sumthin...
People who know him know he can score and make plays for himself... then theres those who hate cuz' he does does what there forwards cant do... anyway 6 goals leading scorer of the comp. speaks for itself...
and that guatemala gk aint the best but he didnt pull a tim howard so props to him...
i guess haters gon' hate...
roll.gif
see ya in the final...
Luis Hernandez in his prime>chicharito
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eC

this dude chicharito is ghost if no one creates a great play for him and passes the ball to him  3 feet from the goal 

People who know him know he can score and make plays for himself... then theres those who hate cuz' he does does what there forwards cant do... anyway 6 goals leading scorer of the comp. speaks for itself...
and that guatemala gk aint the best but he didnt pull a tim howard so props to him...
roll.gif
see ya in the final...
pimp.gif

ima bout to go to the game too in an hour. im going in metro tho. i hate the traffic when driving. bout to put my usa gear on. and take my E.S flag with me.
im half salvi and half catra.if anyone wonder.

ima bout to go to the game too in an hour. im going in metro tho. i hate the traffic when driving. bout to put my usa gear on. and take my E.S flag with me.
im half salvi and half catra.if anyone wonder.

Originally Posted by eC

roll.gif
see ya in the final...
pimp.gif

Thanks for stating the obvious. You're comparing Luis Hernandez in his prime to a kid that has yet to have two years of national team experience...

Originally Posted by eC

roll.gif
see ya in the final...
pimp.gif

Thanks for stating the obvious. You're comparing Luis Hernandez in his prime to a kid that has yet to have two years of national team experience...

Have fun Hugo n Gift, I'm gonna miss the game cause of damn work. Hopefully I can catch the 2nd one though.

If USA loses today.....%$+! that they better win lol. Final tickets were expensive lol.

Have fun Hugo n Gift, I'm gonna miss the game cause of damn work. Hopefully I can catch the 2nd one though.

If USA loses today.....%$+! that they better win lol. Final tickets were expensive lol.

Originally Posted by eC

Im callin it right now... Jamaica is the black horse no pun intended... ha...

Dark horse.  And the concacaf tv streaming doesn't work for me, and other legit links?

Originally Posted by eC

Im callin it right now... Jamaica is the black horse no pun intended... ha...

Dark horse.  And the concacaf tv streaming doesn't work for me, and other legit links?

Back
Top Bottom