:::[Official] 2011 CONCACAF Gold Cup Thread [MEXICO CHAMPION]:::

Game in NJ was okay very unimpressed with Mex performance, they barely got through with Guate
ohwell.gif

2 fights broke out after the game 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nonetheless Mex should step it upp

Game in NJ was okay very unimpressed with Mex performance, they barely got through with Guate
ohwell.gif

2 fights broke out after the game 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nonetheless Mex should step it upp

Loving this game. Both my teams playing today, USA up 2-0 and El Salvador later. Let's make this a great day!!!

Loving this game. Both my teams playing today, USA up 2-0 and El Salvador later. Let's make this a great day!!!

This game represents everything that's bad with concacaf. The flopping. Bad refs. No rhythm to game. Horrible call at the end that wasn't even close to being a goal

This game represents everything that's bad with concacaf. The flopping. Bad refs. No rhythm to game. Horrible call at the end that wasn't even close to being a goal

That ref that called the goal... Well I hope he has protection. Por que la marra lo buscan
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry salvi
30t6p3b.gif

That ref that called the goal... Well I hope he has protection. Por que la marra lo buscan
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sorry salvi
30t6p3b.gif

IMO it was a goal, Goalie was clearly a few feet in then try to sell the call by jumping out with the ball. Horrible
30t6p3b.gif

IMO it was a goal, Goalie was clearly a few feet in then try to sell the call by jumping out with the ball. Horrible
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JD214

30t6p3b.gif

It doesn't matter where the goalie is.The entire ball has to cross the plane.No goal imo

Originally Posted by JD214

30t6p3b.gif

It doesn't matter where the goalie is.The entire ball has to cross the plane.No goal imo

Back
Top Bottom