Official 2011 Dallas Mavericks Off-Season Thread. VOL: 2011 NBA Champions, Welcome Rudy Fernandez!

congrats to j.kidd my favorite non-laker ever!
congrats to JA, bro you're honestly the one mavs fan on here who stuck with the bs from all of us NTers for your team going one and done. happy for you and the rest of the mavs fans on here. 

f the 3 queens. all that fanfare and winning not 6, not 7 championships caught up to them. i lost all respect for bron for what he said about his haters and he still has his millions. classless. 
indifferent.gif

good season everyone
pimp.gif

congrats to j.kidd my favorite non-laker ever!
congrats to JA, bro you're honestly the one mavs fan on here who stuck with the bs from all of us NTers for your team going one and done. happy for you and the rest of the mavs fans on here. 

f the 3 queens. all that fanfare and winning not 6, not 7 championships caught up to them. i lost all respect for bron for what he said about his haters and he still has his millions. classless. 
indifferent.gif

good season everyone
pimp.gif

We finally did it! I couldn't stop smiling those last few seconds of the game and when they were presented the trophy. My phone was blowing up, too.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm glad DirkGod and Kidd finally got a championship. MFFL!

Also, did y'all hear about the possibility of Deron Williams joining the Mavs after next season? I hope it happens.
nerd.gif

We finally did it! I couldn't stop smiling those last few seconds of the game and when they were presented the trophy. My phone was blowing up, too.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'm glad DirkGod and Kidd finally got a championship. MFFL!

Also, did y'all hear about the possibility of Deron Williams joining the Mavs after next season? I hope it happens.
nerd.gif

Not even gonna lie to you SneakerPro & JapanAir & Nowitness... I really, REALLY didn't think this was gonna happen. No way. Definitely WANTED it, and yes, I was trying some ol' reverse jinx stuff in the Finals thread (word to DARTHDZNY), because I absolutely thought Stern wanted LeBron to have a ring collection, beginning right here, right now.

I am... SOOOOO glad to be wrong. And I have never, ever been so happy to say: Well, boys, I was wrong.
smokin.gif

Congrats to you guys.
smile.gif
Since you guys don't have the playoff/championship history of teams like the Celtics, Lakers, Yankees, etc, I imagine this feels like how I felt when the Angels won in '02, like "Yeah, out of all you 'top' teams... WE'RE THE ONES ON TOP!" Enjoy it, and I honestly hope that you guys are perennial contenders now.
smile.gif

And my mans Kidd. My dude Artest last year and my dude Kidd this year.
smile.gif
Wish it could have been w/ my team, like Artest, but hell, at least now I can stop talking to people about Kidd being right there in the class of Nique, Stockton, Malone, Barkley, etc. Nope. That dude is championship certified.
smile.gif

Not even gonna lie to you SneakerPro & JapanAir & Nowitness... I really, REALLY didn't think this was gonna happen. No way. Definitely WANTED it, and yes, I was trying some ol' reverse jinx stuff in the Finals thread (word to DARTHDZNY), because I absolutely thought Stern wanted LeBron to have a ring collection, beginning right here, right now.

I am... SOOOOO glad to be wrong. And I have never, ever been so happy to say: Well, boys, I was wrong.
smokin.gif

Congrats to you guys.
smile.gif
Since you guys don't have the playoff/championship history of teams like the Celtics, Lakers, Yankees, etc, I imagine this feels like how I felt when the Angels won in '02, like "Yeah, out of all you 'top' teams... WE'RE THE ONES ON TOP!" Enjoy it, and I honestly hope that you guys are perennial contenders now.
smile.gif

smile.gif
Wish it could have been w/ my team, like Artest, but hell, at least now I can stop talking to people about Kidd being right there in the class of Nique, Stockton, Malone, Barkley, etc. Nope. That dude is championship certified.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

smokin.gif

Congrats to you guys.
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif

Brother you just don't know. I'm 28 and this is my first pro championship in my life AND its my number one team.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

smokin.gif

Congrats to you guys.
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif
smile.gif

Brother you just don't know. I'm 28 and this is my first pro championship in my life AND its my number one team.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

For all the crap that has been talked about JET, this MFer came up HUGE in the Finals, and in the Playoffs in general.

I don't care what he does for the rest of his career, he can brick every single shot he puts up for the rest of his time in Dallas, I want that mans jersey retired.

He was the second biggest reason why we won it this year. His offense was unbelievable, especially in games 5 and 6.

Tyson and Barea need to be back absolutely.

Hope for Caron next, but we really need to chill and see what happens with the CBA.
It's funny, because it was a couple weeks ago we were talking about Terry's jersey being retired and everyone was pretty split on it.
Now I think Terry has to get it raised to the rafters, he was so clutch.

Next Topic.

Tyson needs to be priority #1 next year, and I think JJ is going to come back, his role is perfect for this team right now.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

For all the crap that has been talked about JET, this MFer came up HUGE in the Finals, and in the Playoffs in general.

I don't care what he does for the rest of his career, he can brick every single shot he puts up for the rest of his time in Dallas, I want that mans jersey retired.

He was the second biggest reason why we won it this year. His offense was unbelievable, especially in games 5 and 6.

Tyson and Barea need to be back absolutely.

Hope for Caron next, but we really need to chill and see what happens with the CBA.
It's funny, because it was a couple weeks ago we were talking about Terry's jersey being retired and everyone was pretty split on it.
Now I think Terry has to get it raised to the rafters, he was so clutch.

Next Topic.

Tyson needs to be priority #1 next year, and I think JJ is going to come back, his role is perfect for this team right now.

been a dirk supporter since 01. i had to have been the only Black kid not in DFW to ever rock a Dirk jersey.

i'm just glad my main man finally got one. i wish he would have channeled the the spirit of Bart Scott and called out the non believers

been a dirk supporter since 01. i had to have been the only Black kid not in DFW to ever rock a Dirk jersey.

i'm just glad my main man finally got one. i wish he would have channeled the the spirit of Bart Scott and called out the non believers

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Bro I went to college in Michigan and after we cut Finley I couldn't wear those jerseys anymore.

I'd rock the Dirk and people would flat out
indifferent.gif
me and ask me I why I was wearing "that white boy's" jersey.

Bro I went to college in Michigan and after we cut Finley I couldn't wear those jerseys anymore.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

indifferent.gif
i thought i was alone man. i had the authentic nike dirk jersey. loaned to my brother and he sold it.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

indifferent.gif
i thought i was alone man. i had the authentic nike dirk jersey. loaned to my brother and he sold it.

30t6p3b.gif

Man now everybody at the gym wants to come down, take a few crab dribbles (which is simply a backdown dribble btw) and yell "Dirk!!" while shooting a leaning back off 1 foot fadeaway.

Back
Top Bottom