OFFICIAL 2011 DODGERS SEASON THREAD [ 79-77 ] : MLB asks for sale of Dodgers

Wow, what a roster. (not in a good way)

I'm mostly excited about the pitching staff this year, hoping to see Kershaw bloom into Cy Young award winner. Billingsley is also that type of guy, so expecting it from him as well.

I obviously expect a tremendous season offensively for Matt Kemp.

PMAC, I don't follow the minors a lot, but I do hear good things often about Robinson, how far away is he from potentially being called up?
I know with Dee Gordon, it's only a matter of time...

Cheers to a good, decent season.

Here's to a very fun and competitive match up with you guys all season long.
30cq3iv.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

I just hope there is some sort of resolution in the McCourt situation.

I do think we'll see Kemp and Ethier have great years, interested to see how Loney does.

I'll be following the minor leagues a lot too. Want to see how Gordon and Robinson do, if Sands gets a look at 3B and of course Zach Lee.

Agreed on all fronts.
Like I said, it can just as easily be entertaining for what happens on or off the diamond. ONLY thing i'm hoping for, if I were to have any expectations, is a final say in the ownership matter.

Giants/Dodgers is never a dull moment, I expect no different in '11 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

I just hope there is some sort of resolution in the McCourt situation.

I do think we'll see Kemp and Ethier have great years, interested to see how Loney does.

I'll be following the minor leagues a lot too. Want to see how Gordon and Robinson do, if Sands gets a look at 3B and of course Zach Lee.

Agreed on all fronts.
Like I said, it can just as easily be entertaining for what happens on or off the diamond. ONLY thing i'm hoping for, if I were to have any expectations, is a final say in the ownership matter.

Giants/Dodgers is never a dull moment, I expect no different in '11 
pimp.gif

I did this when I saw our roster:
and then I did this:
and then I did this:
ah well.  I'll still cheer them on from the comfort of my couch.  no trips to the Ravine this year.
I figure if I have low expectations, it won't hurt as bad when we are 71-91...

-J-

I did this when I saw our roster:
and then I did this:
and then I did this:
ah well.  I'll still cheer them on from the comfort of my couch.  no trips to the Ravine this year.
I figure if I have low expectations, it won't hurt as bad when we are 71-91...

-J-

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Russ having a pretty good opening day...
ohwell.gif

Eh, nothing worth falling your seat over.  He's a serviceable catcher, with ability to get on base, that's what he showed today.  

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Russ having a pretty good opening day...
ohwell.gif

Eh, nothing worth falling your seat over.  He's a serviceable catcher, with ability to get on base, that's what he showed today.  

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
@ this roster.

My expectations are at an all time low, regardless im happy beisbol is back.

We'll ride out this season with a buncha jamey carrolls and aaron miles - world series or bust!

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
@ this roster.

My expectations are at an all time low, regardless im happy beisbol is back.

We'll ride out this season with a buncha jamey carrolls and aaron miles - world series or bust!

Back
Top Bottom