OFFICIAL 2011 DODGERS SEASON THREAD [ 79-77 ] : MLB asks for sale of Dodgers

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

how many picante dogs did you eat?

One Doyer Dog for me, that was it. It was pretty *$*# ing good dude. I know we made fun of it when word leaked out, but it was awesome.
1 Doyer Dog and 2 brews. @*!# head security came up to every car and they said "it's Dodger Stadium policy for you to go into the park as soon as you get here"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I had a cooler and didn't even get to crack one open
frown.gif

it taste different than a chili cheese dog? should have started pounding your fancy beer while going up the hill to the lot.
laugh.gif

it taste different than a chili cheese dog? should have started pounding your fancy beer while going up the hill to the lot.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dude there was ZERO crowd as we drove up there. I was expecting mass car gridlock, @%@% looked like an offseason trip to TOP store
30t6p3b.gif

Luckily I went cheap this year and bought some tall cans, budgeting lol.

It's I think a .5lb grilled dodger dog, chili on top, nacho cheese, pico de gallo and jalapenos to finish it off. I thought it'd taste terrible since most chili from stands or restaurants suck, but it surprised me.

I had it at around 3, and I was contemplating another one by the 6th, but I went with my better judgement. I'm taking my nieces Sunday I think... we'll see if there's a round 2.

There's also a slushy/icee stand on the even side of the reserve now too.

laugh.gif

Dude there was ZERO crowd as we drove up there. I was expecting mass car gridlock, @%@% looked like an offseason trip to TOP store
30t6p3b.gif

It's I think a .5lb grilled dodger dog, chili on top, nacho cheese, pico de gallo and jalapenos to finish it off. I thought it'd taste terrible since most chili from stands or restaurants suck, but it surprised me.

I had it at around 3, and I was contemplating another one by the 6th, but I went with my better judgement. I'm taking my nieces Sunday I think... we'll see if there's a round 2.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sounds pretty good, i might cave in and try it next time i go.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sounds pretty good, i might cave in and try it next time i go.

[h1]Giants fan critically beaten after Dodgers home opener[/h1]

Spoiler [+]
icon-comments.gif
Comments (0)

[img]http://www.latimes.com/includes/projects/js/jquery/jquery-shareify/img/facebook-16x16.png[/img]

(61)

[img]http://www.latimes.com/includes/projects/js/jquery/jquery-shareify/img/twitter_bird.jpg[/img]

(12)

April 1, 2011 |  7:39am

60564915.jpg

The Los Angeles Dodgers opening day was marred by violence when a San Francisco Giants fan was critically beaten in the stadium parking lot after the game.

Los Angeles police were searching Friday for two Dodgers fans responsible for assaulting and critically injuring a man wearing San Francisco Giants apparel following Thursday’s game.

"The man suffered a serious head injury during the assault after the game,'' said Los Angeles Police Department Sgt. Sanford Rosenberg, watch commander at the Northeast Station.

Rosenberg said the victim was one of three Giants fans attacked in the parking lot around the end of the game by two unidentified men wearing Dodgers clothing.

The unprovoked attack occurred about 8:30 p.m. in Parking Lot 2 when two men in Dodgers clothing approached three victims in Giants apparel, police said.

The men then attacked the trio, kicking and punching them and shouting expletives about the Giants as they delivered the blows, Rosenberg said. The attack left one victim hospitalized in critical but stable condition, Rosenberg said.

The LAPD arrested at least two people for public intoxication in the parking lot compared to more than 130 on opening day last year.

Detectives ask anyone with information on the attack to call the LAPD's Northeast Station at (213) 485-2563.

Public intoxication has been an issue at Dodger home openers in the past, leading to police crackdowns. It's unclear if drinking was a factor in this case. The Dodgers beat the Giants 2-1.

-- Richard Winton

[h1]Giants fan critically beaten after Dodgers home opener[/h1]

Spoiler [+]
icon-comments.gif
Comments (0)

[img]http://www.latimes.com/includes/projects/js/jquery/jquery-shareify/img/facebook-16x16.png[/img]

(61)

[img]http://www.latimes.com/includes/projects/js/jquery/jquery-shareify/img/twitter_bird.jpg[/img]

(12)

April 1, 2011 |  7:39am

60564915.jpg

The Los Angeles Dodgers opening day was marred by violence when a San Francisco Giants fan was critically beaten in the stadium parking lot after the game.

Los Angeles police were searching Friday for two Dodgers fans responsible for assaulting and critically injuring a man wearing San Francisco Giants apparel following Thursday’s game.

"The man suffered a serious head injury during the assault after the game,'' said Los Angeles Police Department Sgt. Sanford Rosenberg, watch commander at the Northeast Station.

Rosenberg said the victim was one of three Giants fans attacked in the parking lot around the end of the game by two unidentified men wearing Dodgers clothing.

The unprovoked attack occurred about 8:30 p.m. in Parking Lot 2 when two men in Dodgers clothing approached three victims in Giants apparel, police said.

The men then attacked the trio, kicking and punching them and shouting expletives about the Giants as they delivered the blows, Rosenberg said. The attack left one victim hospitalized in critical but stable condition, Rosenberg said.

The LAPD arrested at least two people for public intoxication in the parking lot compared to more than 130 on opening day last year.

Detectives ask anyone with information on the attack to call the LAPD's Northeast Station at (213) 485-2563.

Public intoxication has been an issue at Dodger home openers in the past, leading to police crackdowns. It's unclear if drinking was a factor in this case. The Dodgers beat the Giants 2-1.

-- Richard Winton

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

anybody ever go right field pavilion all u can eat?
is it worth it?
I'd say it's worth it:
Dodger dogs cost $5
Nachos maybe $4

Small soda I think about 3.50
Popcorn maybe $4

These prices are anywhere else around the park, so seeing that, you'll break even by the middle of the second lol

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

anybody ever go right field pavilion all u can eat?
is it worth it?
I'd say it's worth it:
Dodger dogs cost $5
Nachos maybe $4

Small soda I think about 3.50
Popcorn maybe $4

These prices are anywhere else around the park, so seeing that, you'll break even by the middle of the second lol

That's stupid, just feeds into why I hate Dodger fans so much.

Them Cholos of course are about that life 
laugh.gif

These fools went out of their way to attack them, I mean it's one thing if those Giants fans were asking for it. 
30t6p3b.gif

That's stupid, just feeds into why I hate Dodger fans so much.

Them Cholos of course are about that life 
laugh.gif

These fools went out of their way to attack them, I mean it's one thing if those Giants fans were asking for it. 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom