OFFICIAL 2011 DODGERS SEASON THREAD [ 79-77 ] : MLB asks for sale of Dodgers

And it looks like brightnikes will begin early this year
roll.gif

laugh.gif
@ the commentary, they're pretty much saying "broxton is a little %%@#+"

laugh.gif
@ the commentary, they're pretty much saying "broxton is a little %%@#+"

got excited that doyer baseball is back while i was watching the game this afternoon. still dont think im going to be giving that ****head a dime this year though
laugh.gif

got excited that doyer baseball is back while i was watching the game this afternoon. still dont think im going to be giving that ****head a dime this year though
laugh.gif

Not the biggest dodgers fan (thank kirk gibson) but good win tonight. Whats the deal with everyone hating the dodgers fat closer?

Not the biggest dodgers fan (thank kirk gibson) but good win tonight. Whats the deal with everyone hating the dodgers fat closer?

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Elvis always chokes in key moments.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Elvis always chokes in key moments.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

how many picante dogs did you eat?

One Doyer Dog for me, that was it. It was pretty *$*# ing good dude. I know we made fun of it when word leaked out, but it was awesome.
1 Doyer Dog and 2 brews. @*!# head security came up to every car and they said "it's Dodger Stadium policy for you to go into the park as soon as you get here"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I had a cooler and didn't even get to crack one open
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom